•5•

Anastasia's POV

We had just gotten onto the Volturi's Private Jet. It's so... dark. Literally. The outside is all pitch black and the Windows were tinted darker. Then the inside had Black leather seats with the walls and roof black as well as the floor. The mini tables were black as well as the T.V. The only colour was the dark velvet red seat belts and the Volturi crest sign on The tables and the back of the chairs like it was Royal Property. Well, technically it is.

"What do you think?" Alec asked as we sat down on the seats and buckled ourselves in.

"Screams Emo." I gave a bitter smile.

"Really? I was going for Depressed." Jane said who was on the other side of me. She didn't have a choice really, I forced her to by using Caius to demand her.

"You made this?"

"I designed it. Aro wanted a Jet that made it look Volturi." She smirked. I giggled.

"Cool." Her smirk widened.

Since I'm really small and just above my ankle and down was off the chair, I couldn't swing my legs like I usually do when I'm bored.

I looked over to Alec who was reading a book like Jane. I sighed. Then sighed again. I then laid my head on the arm rest and sighed. The Jet started to take off and I grabbed Alec's hand and pulled it my chest, then I hugged it tightly with my eyes closed.

I heard him place his book down and start caressing my head. After the Jet was steady I let go and sighed in relief. I then looked at Alec and smiled, he returned it. I looked at Jane.

"Jane?" She hummed. "Who do you think your soulmate will be?"

She looked at me weirdly then shook her head and looked back down at her book.

"I don't know."

"You won't guess?"

"No."

I sighed and started playing with Alec's fingers.

"I think she'll be beautiful."

I then heard her drop her book and look at me.

"W-what? Did you say she? I think you meant he? Gosh 4 year olds get mixed up with the genders." I looked at her while blinking my eyes repeatedly in confusion. I then leaned closer to her.

"I know the difference between genders. Plus I thought if you lick your lips and wink while looking at someone, it means you like them? Look I'll do it to Alec." I then looked to Alec who was already looking at me when I said his name. I licked my lips and winked at him. He smirked and did it back to me. "See?"

I looked back to Jane who was looking at me shocked.

"I-... No... it's not that kind of like- it means you like them as a-... as... a-a friend. Yeah, a friend." I heard Alec snicker.

"Ohh..." I then turned back to Alec and whispered to him "I take it back. I can't see you as just a friend, your my soulmate."

He then laughed out loud. I joined him. I then looked at Demitri and Felix who were watching the whole thing.

"Hey, Demitri!" I then licked my lips and winked at him. I heard Alec growl while Demitri and Felix started bursting out laughing.

"No, principessa. Jane meant as a different friend. You can't go around doing that to people, okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? You vampires are so confusing!" I then crossed my arms and looked down. Everyone went back to doing their own thing. I pouted. If Caius was here, he would do something with me. I sighed and looked at Alec. "I'm bored."