•11•

For some reason, heidi is dressing me up today. I usually get myself ready, or I would make Jane do it for me, but heidi came into the room and said that she wants to dress me today.

I just agreed since I was really tired and kinda sad because Caius and Alec had to leave early to feed. Now I'm regretting it.

"Okay, almost done." She said.

She was putting makeup on me. It made me uncomfortable. I didn't like make up one bit.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.

She quickly finished putting stuff on my eyelids.

"Yep! Ok, go look in the mirror." She said.

I opened my eyes and got up from the little chair. I walked to the mirror in the closet and looked at myself. I scrunched up my face. No. I hate it. I love the outfit, but not the hair and makeup. She even tied my fringe back. I don't mind having my fringe tied back, but not in this hairstyle. It looks so bad.

I heard the door open

I heard the door open. I turned around to see Caius and Alec walk in. Heidi went up to them and was hugging Caius' left arm and Alec's' right arm. I could see her pushing their arms into her boobies. I got angry seeing her touch them.

"Doesn't she look so cute?" She said.

I only just now noticed that some tears had formed in my eyes. I tried to blink them away. The fake eyelashes hurt.

I saw Caius and Alec's face go from blank to angry. They stared at me for a while, before turning to heidi.

"What did you do to her!?" Alec growled.

"I made her look prettier." Heidi said with a huge smile.

I looked back to the mirror. My lip trembled as I looked at all the stuff on my face. I tried to wipe it off, but it stayed the same. I let out a whine and tried to pull of the fake eyelashes, but it hurt a lot.

I felt myself get picked up. I looked to see that Alec had picked me up.

"I can't take it off." I said to him.

He kissed my nose, then forehead and cheeks.

"It's okay, I'll get Jane to take it off." He said.

Strangely enough, I hadn't realised that Caius had been yelling at heidi this whole time. I must have zoned out.

Alec took me to Jane's room. Jane looked up from a book that she was reading and frowned instantly.

"Why is she wearing makeup?" She asked.

"Heidi." Alec said.

Jane rolled her eyes and got up.

"I'm guessing I have to deal with this annoying girl then." Jane said annoyed.