•8•

Anastasia's POV

I was running down the corridor to the Elevator. I kept pressing the button until the doors opened and then went in. I looked to see the others taking their sweet time. I groaned. Stuff it. I pressed the third floor where the throne room is. The elevator doors closed but not before I saw the others panick and try to get in, which they failed at.

The elevator went up while that stupid song keeps playing. Why is this elevator taking so long? I tapped my foot.

Finally, the doors opened and I ran out and down the hallway to the throne room doors. The human assistant tried to stop me but I pushed past her. I tried to push open the door but it was too heavy so I used my powers. Red hues hitting the doors making them swing open and hit the wall with a loud bang.

When I looked inside the throne room, I saw the Kings sitting in their thrones while the other guards were standing protectively in front of them. When I looked at Caius I squealed and started running to him.

"CAIUS!!!!" I screamed out. He got up and ran to me as well, then picked me up and spun us in a circle.

"Gattina, you've been gone too long!" He pulled me close to his chest, I kissed his cheek.

"I missed you, Caius. I'll never leave again. I love you more than Alec!" I heard a growl behind me and looked to see Alec standing there with his teeth bared and fists clenched.

"You hear that, Alec. Gattina loves me more. I suppose your if no use to this relationship." Caius laughed out.

"That's not true, Alec. I didn't mean what I said, I love you both equally." Caius rolled his eyes.

"She's trying to make you feel better." Caius groaned out. I started squirming for him to put me down and then ran to Alec and grabbed his hand.

I pulled Alec towards Caius and then grabbed his hands together. I dragged both of them towards Caius' room which is where you usually stay. Once we got there we sat down on the bed and got comfortable.

"Caius, I watched this movie on the plane and they did weird things. Like they were both naked and then the guy went down and the girl started to making sounds. Then the guy came back up and started to hump her! I think they were both hurting each other because they kept making weird noises."

When I was finished I looked at Caius and saw that he was glaring at Alec.

"Gattina, what they were doing is something called Sex. All adults do it. It's how they show that they love each other. When your older, us three will be doing that." My mouth fell open.

"But it looks like it hurts! We are gonna get hurt?" I sat up and turned around to face them. I was sitting on my knees.

"No, principessa. The noises that they were making were noises that signals they are loving it. It's a sound they can't control if they want to make or not, they are just so overwhelmed with pleasure that they like to express it that way. Did you see the way her eyes rolled back-"

"Anyways, the point is that adults do Sex when they love each other. And as I said before, in the future us three will do it together." Caius cut Alec off. I nodded.

"So do you guys do that now?" They both choked on-... air?

"No! Of course not!" I raised an eyebrow. I looked at Caius.

"Why not?" He scoffed.

"We don't love each other."

"So then how will us three do Sex if you two can do it. Are you guys too scared? Ohhhh wait, is it because one of you didn't go down on the other?" They coughed awkwardly.

"You can't go around saying that, gattina." I giggled.

"Explain to me how the three of us would do Sex!" I started hopping up and down on my knees from excitement.

"There you go, principessa, that's one way-" Alec was cut off by Caius growling and slapping him on the chest. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down.

"What?"

"Don't listen to him, gattina. He's an idiot!" I looked at Caius.

"But I want to know!?" Caius sighed and was gonna answer but Alec beat him to it.

"Well, for example, Caius will be in front and I'll get the behi-" Alec was cut off again by Caius getting up with vampire speed and tackling Alec to the ground off the bed.

"Alec! We had an agreement to not say anything to her till she is 16!" They started to fight.

I got off the bed and went to them. I stomped my foot and started scream so I could catch their attention. Which it was successful. They looked at me concerned.

"Sit. Down!" They immediately sat on the bed facing me. "Apologise."

"Sorry." They said simultaneously.

"Now kiss and make up." Their eyes widened but they chuckled and shrugged it off.

"Come on, gattina. Let's cuddle." I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Kiss!" They looked at each other and back at me.
"On the lips. Or I will be staying with Aro or Marcus for the next month!"

They looked at each other nervously.

"Principessa, we were only play fighting. Let's  not do this." I turned around and was about to walk out.

"WAIT!" They yelled in sync. I turned around and looked at them. They turned to each other and nervously started leaning in. I smirked.

As they got closer to each other, their faces scrunched up in disgust. When their lips touched they quickly pushed each other away and went to opposite sides of the room.

They both groaned in disgust. After a few moments of silence they both chuckled.

"Wasn't as bad as I thought." Caius said.

"Not bad. Never thought I'd say that." Alec said.

"Yayyyyy." I squealed and started jumping up and down.

"Bet you loved that didn't you, principessa." I giggled.

"I did! Another kiss!" I threw my hands up in the air and started dancing. "Kiss again! Kiss again!"

"No more kissing!" Caius picked me up and started tickling me. I laughed and was squirming for him to stop but he didn't.

Once I was out of breath, he stopped and kissed all over my face. Alec came over and did the same thing. I giggled and squealed.

"No more kisses! No more kisses!" I laughed out.

They stopped and pulled me up the bed so we could cuddle. I love my mates so much!