Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE: field trip

『︎yoυ вelong wιтн υѕ』︎
NICKLAUS SWAN STOOD BETWEEN ALICE AND JASPER.

"I need everyone's permission slips," Mr. Molina says loudly, "okay, Sammy collect them."

Klaus reached in his pocket, checking the other when he didn't feel it. Jasper lifted his hand, a smile on his face as he left both his and Klaus's. Alice smiled brightly as Edward had a mocking smile. "Shut up, Edweirdo."

"I didn't say anything." Edward laughed.

Klaus took the permission slips, as Alice grabbed both of their hands, pulling them along. Klaus outstretched his arm, handing the permission slips as Mr. Monlina rushed them into the bus.

『︎yoυ вelong wιтн υѕ』︎

"Egg shells. Carrot tops. Compost is cool." Mr. Molina speaks.

"I know that there is no way, not a chance in hell," Klaus says. "that you guys find this fun. Or anyone."

"All I care, is that I'm with you two," Alice smiled.

Klaus smiled, shaking his head, as he thought about how cheesy, but adorable what Alice had said was. Jasper handed them both a flower, making the brunettes smile at him.

"Oh, there's your sister!" Alice whisper yelled to her new mate.

"Yeah," Klaus examined the way Bella and Edward talked.

"Come on," Alice pulls the two forward, standing next to Edward and Bella. "Hi. Are you gonna be riding with us?" She asked Bella.

"No, our bus is full," Edward replied, rudely, before knocking on the door so the bus driver would open the doors.

Bella walked towards the other bus, glancing at Edward, then Klaus.
Klaus sighed, looking between the two busses before Alice reached back out, as Jasper stood next to Klaus, she grabbed Klaus's hand, as Klaus took a hold of Jasper's.

"I might not get to come over," Klaus tells to two, as Alice leads then to sit down. "since I didn't come home last night."

Alice pecked him on the cheek. "That's all right."
『︎yoυ вelong wιтн υѕ』︎

The twins enter their house, Bella throws her book bag and coat on the ground, still angry as Klaus puts his on the back of the chair, before picking Bella's stuff up and putting it to sit on the chair.

"Your mother called." Charlie announced. "Again."

"Your fault, you shouldn't have told her about the almost accident." Bella replied. "You finished?"  Bella asked, gesturing to the bag of chips and plate.

"As is that would stop her." Klaus huffed.

"Okay, I told one of your secrets, one, when will you stop holding it against me. It wasn't even one of the bad ones. It was that you eat all the cookies." Bella responded.

"I was talking about how she had a sixth sense when it comes to you," Klaus speaks. "You told her I ate all the cookies? Is that why she would take half of them and put it somewhere I couldn't reach?"

Charlie looks at his son, shaking his head. "Yeah, i suppose your right," Charlie looks at Bella. "She always did know how to worry."

"She seems different." Charlie says. "She seems happy." There's an awkward silence, before Charlie speaks up again. "Phil sounds like an all right guy."

"Yeah, he is," Bella replied, staring for a moment before walking out.

"I guess mom just has a thing for over-used names," Klaus jokes. "Charlie, Phil."

"Should've name you an basic, over-used name," Charlie muttered, going along with the joke.

"You call me Nik, so, technically, you did." Klaus replied. His father was the only one who called him Nik. "Can I go to Alice and Jasper's?"

"You didn't return at the time I said last time."

"I fell asleep. I thought you wanted me to sleep more."

"Yes, in the house. Where I know your safe." Charlie replied.

Klaus was quite for a moment, processing his father's words. He didn't know that he would make him worry that much. "So, what if I'm make by seven?" He offered.
『︎yoυ вelong wιтн υѕ』︎

Klaus knocked on the Cullen door, Alice and Jasper having heard his car, rushed down stairs. "I can stay until seven."

『︎yoυ вelong wιтн υѕ』︎

{688}