Our New Home

~Y/N's POV~

I awoke to the jolt of something. Oh wait, I had fallen asleep while on the road trip.
"Are we there yet..?," I asked tiredly to my Dad.
My dad only laughed at my response.
Then my mother piped in, "We are here N/N (nickname), we just arrived, welcome to Columbia!," she said with excitement.
I yawned as I stretched, after being cooped up in a car for days with my siblings. They were fast asleep a row in front of me.
I looked out the car window to see it was pitch black in the sky, but colourful and bright in the town.
Woah, is all I could think of at the moment.
My parents carried my brothers to their room and got everything out of the car with my help.
While we unloaded everything, I took multiple glimpses at the town square which wasn't to far from the house. I admit it was quite beautiful. There were so many things that it was hard to process.
I might've been seeing things but I think I saw a girl shoot flowers out of her hands, along with a boy talking to animals. I brushed it off since I was tired and headed to my new room.

I took one look and it has so much more room than my last. I was lucky to have it all to myself.
I plopped on my bed and looked out the window, peering at the night sky, wondering what could await me here.

I laughed nervously to myself knowing I wouldn't make it ten feet away from the house without panicking, trying not to get lost in the big village. I could only imagine what could be outside of these walls. Only if I were a little braver.

"Y/N!!! We're going to go check out the town! Get some sleep, you've got exploring to do tomorrow!," my mother shouted at me from downstairs.
She knew I wouldn't want to go outside but of course she'll get me out there somehow. My mind wandered around what I had seen glimpses of and my eyes began to become heavy. I soon then drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the unthinkable.

~No One's POV~

      Music and magic surrounded her. Her body synchronising with the rhythm. Through the crowd they saw:
A beauty, creating flowers with her hands, dancing away with the children.
A small boy, no older than 5, riding on a jaguar, impressing all.
Different people everywhere, their culture so beautiful, graceful.
A woman of ginger hair, creating rainbows over everyone.
A strong lady, holding up multiple children at once.
Everything, lights and colour; entertaining all to see.
     A boy, changing into different people caught her eye.

                              I blanked out

• • •

(This is my first writing, I apologies for any grammatical errors, thank you <3
Let me know in I should continue!)