Kindness Given, Recieves Kindness in Return pt.2

~Y/N's POV~

     I looked around to see people doing thing I couldn't imagine. Someone was holding up a piano with one finger, while another seemed very happy with rainbows above her head.

     My jaw was dropped very low at the sight of all of this wonder.

     "Wait- HUH-?!"
     "Welcome to family Madrigal Y/N!," Mirabel said very happily.
     I was stunned and I rubbed my eyes making sure I was seeing this right. So much magic, it was like a miracle.
     "And when we're you going to tell me your family was magic??"
     She laughed a bit at my reaction.
     "Do you not have magic, 'cause I'm pretty sure you would've used it already if you did."
     "Nope, I don't, but I am still as special as the rest of my familia!," she said.
     The woman with rainbows above her head walked over and greeted us.
     "I am Pepa, it's so nice to meet you, you must be Y/N?," Pepa asked.
     "Mhm, that's me."
     She studied me for a moment before saying, "you are a beautiful young lady Y/N, perfecto para mi hijo!" (Perfect for my son!)
     "Huh-?"
     Someone shouted for Pepa.
     "Coming!," she shouted back as she walked off.

     "What did she say-?"
     "It's not that important, to my room!!," Mirabel said as she took me by my arm up the stairs.

                                         ~

     I looked around her room and asked, "is this a nursery?"
     "It was until I moved in, without a gift," she laughed, "now for the real reason I brought you here!"
      She took out a box and gave it to me. She watched me as I opened it. Inside I found a beautiful dress designed with small details that represent me. It wasn't crazy like Mirabel's, it had (choice of design and color) at the bottom of the dress.
     "It's beautiful Mira!"
     "Try it on! I'll look away," she said as she turned around.
     I quickly changed into my new amazing dress designed by my best friend.
     "You can look!"
     She turned around and smiled, "you look so pretty!"
     "Thank you! thank you!," I said as I hugged her tightly.
     "De nada," she said still smiling.

     Someone walked in after we stopped hugging. We both turned to look at them.
It was a boy our age.
     "CAMILO, YOU COULD'VE WALKED IN ON Y/N CHANGING?!," she shouted at the boy so called Camilo.
     He looked over at me, mouth opened and eyes wide while very red. I tried looking away, but his gaze just kept bringing my eyes back to him.

     He finally stopped when Mirabel shoved him out of the room, closing the door.
     "I am so sorry about him," she laughed nervously.
     "I-it's alright!"
     "That is Camilo, my cousin, don't let his charm win you over easily, alright?"
     "His charm?"
     "Yeah, he'll probably toy with your heart a bit."
     "Now I know to ignore him."

     We both laughed a bit and talked for the remainder of the day until someone shouted "dinners ready!!!"
     "Oh my, I didn't even realise it was this late, would you like to have dinner with us tonight?," Mirabel asked.
     "Sure! That would be nice," I accepted while smiling.
     "Vamos Y/N!"

   • • •

(Thanks for joining me on tonight's show I'm MrMad708, signing off
Also I'm sorry we haven't seen a lot of Camilo yet, it's for suspense)