The Village

~Y/N's POV~

"N/N!," someone came running in yelling my name. I jumped out of my bed, stumbling onto the floor.
"Breakfast is ready!!!," they said very loudly right next to my ear.
I look up to see my younger sibling. He had a big grin on his face like he was about to commit a crime.
"Can you please get out..," I asked still trying to wake up.
"MOM!!! Y/N's not being nice!!!," he shouted as he ran out of the room fake crying.
Hear we go again, I thought to myself before getting some clothing and changing.

                                         ~

I managed to get downstairs safely and not break my legs from my siblings. Walking into the kitchen, my parents had saved me a bit of food since I woke up later than I would.
I tried to recall the dream when staring into my food, playing with it. A hand waved in my face but I ignored it.
"If you aren't going to eat go play outside, meet some people!," my mother said.
"Mother, please, we just got here," I said trying to focus on the dream.
"Well I guess you could help me unpa-"
"Thank you for the breakfast, goodbye mother!," I shouted while running out the door.

    ~

I looked around town, everything was decorated, just as it was yesterday. Still as beautiful in the daytime as in night. Some people looked at me weirdly.
Was it how I dressed? Was it my hair? Oh wait I did just move here so, that's probably why-
"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!"
I had bumped into someone, this couldn't be a good first impression to the town.
"It's a-alright, don't mind me," I said very nervously.
"Hey I haven't seen you around, wait! Are you the girl who moved here yesterday night?," the girl my age asked.
Wow news spreads fast, "yup that's me!"
"I can't believe it's you! I met your parents last night, well my parents met yours then met me, but yeah!," she said jumbling it together.
I smiled nervously.
"Oh! Where are my manners, I am Mirabel Madrigal," she stuck out a hand.
I took her hand and shook it hesitantly, "I'm Y/N L/N."
She had a bright smile, it's like anyone could like her with how kind she is.

                                         ~

We talked and walked for a bit, she seemed to like the things I did, as in crafts and helping people out. We got along very well.

"You came all the way from the United States right? What it like there?," she asked with curiosity.
"Well it's not as beautiful as here first of all," I laughed, "and much more crowded."
"So are you happy you could come here?"
"Of course I am, it's so different, in a good way."
"I'm glad to here that!"
Someone from afar is shouting for Mirabel.
"That's my que, we'll talk tomorrow Y/N!," she said as she ran off.
After that I walked back to my house with no further plans for exploring.

~???'s POV~

"Hey Mirabel, who's that you were talking with?," I asked watching my cousin finish her chores.
"Oh! That's the daughter of the L/N's, you know, the parents I met who moved here," my cousin, Mirabel, stated, "what, you interested in her?"
"What no!," I said quickly, "she just looked out of place here"
"Why don't you talk with her some time, shes lonely you know," she said in a sad, sympathetic tone.
"Ay-yi-yi, alright, I will, maybe"

                       •                 •                 •

(I couldn't wait to write another chapter so, here ya go
Again, just tell me if you want this to continue)