Madrigal Sleepover

~Y/N's POV~

     Maribel and I were chatting while eating when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over to see a woman with a red bow on her head.
     "Hello, I'm Dolores, Maribel's cousin," she said quietly, almost a whisper and slightly laughed, "sorry about my brother Camilo. He's the middle child."
     I laughed a bit, "it's alright, so did you need something by chance?"
     "Well, I was hoping sense you haven't really met us, you could stay the night and have a sleepover with Mirabel, her siblings and mine," she explained.
     "That's a great idea Dolores!," Mirabel joined in.
     "I supposed I could, but I don't really have my stuff," I replied.
     "That's alright! You can borrow some of my stuff! Dolores who's room should we hold it in?," Mirabel asked.
     "We can hold it in mine," she responds, "since we'll probably be noisy and it can block out sound."
"YES!," Mirabel shouted very excited.
Everyone turned to her because of her sudden outburst.
"Heheh.. sorry," she apologise quickly.

~Camilo's POV~

A sleepover? I thought to myself overhearing them. Heh, I get to see Y/N longer than expected. Though I am going to be the only boy there since Antonio needs rest more than us, sucks.
I was thinking of ways I could mess with
Y/N to get back at her when I saw Mama glaring at me then at my food and back.
I laughed nervously and ate.

~

~Y/N's POV~

     Mirabel took me to her room and gave me a nightgown of hers. Dolores went to tell Mirabel's siblings and cousins we're having the sleepover.

     Mirabel and I arrived at Dolores's door in our nightgowns and knocked. Dolores invited us in and it looks like a normal room with a few instruments and padding on the wall so sound could get out.
     "Um.. Where's everyone else?," I asked hesitantly.
     Dolores laughed a little and opened a secret door behind the padding and it showed a big stage a symphony would play on.
     "This is incredible," I managed to say.
We looked down at the stage and everyone else had created a pillow and blanket fort.

We got down all the stairs and made it to the stage.
"Do you play music in here Dolores?," I asked.
"Mhm, I do it when I have spare time."
"That's awesome!"
Mirabel had dived into the huge fort before us. Dolores got inside but then a head poked out as soon as I was about to go in. It was Camilo.
"Password Ms. L/N," he said faking a smile.
"Just let me in Camilo, there's no need for this," I replied.
"If you don't give me the password you can't come in."
He's such a dork.

After a moment he yelped as someone dragged him back inside.
"Sorry about him," Luisa's voice said, "come on in."
I crawled inside and it was so amazing. It felt like I was a kid again. I looked around with awe then saw Luisa holding Camilo so he couldn't push me out.
"Was it a good idea to let him join us?," Isabela said unsure.
     Dolores whispered something to Isa, she rolled her eyes and looked at me with a grin.
I ignored her expression and began talking with Mirabel and Luisa.

    • • •

(Sorry for not posting in a while, I had writers block, but I'll make a part two very VERY soon, I promise :> )