Kindness Given, Recieves Kindness in Return pt.1

~Y/N's POV~

Mirabel had left to get started on her gift since she was in such a big rush to give it so soon. So I was home having to deal with my siblings.

"Y/N!!! I WANT A SANDWHICH!!!"
"Y/N, PLAY WITH ME!!!!"
"Y/N!!!!!!"
All of my younger siblings surrounded me, trying to get my attention. I couldn't get to my room which was the only safe place there was. I. was. doomed.

~Mirabell's POV~

I arrived home and got busy working and designing what to make her. I thought of all of the possible things she likes.

I have been working for about 20 minutes when someone walked in.
"I'm a little busy," I said not knowing who it was.
"Hey, I'm not causing trouble, just curious," he said.
"Well I'm in the middle of something trying not to lose concentration," I said knowing exactly who it was by hearing his voice.
"Who's that for, cause I know that's not something you'd wear," he replied ignoring what I said.
I said and responded, "it's for the new girl, Y/N, the one you were interested in yesterday?"
"Ohhh, her, I haven't met her yet."
"I can tell, because I'm the only one she knows in this whole town."
"Ay-yi-yi, when you put it that way, you're making it seem like I did something wrong."
"Maybe you should introduce yourself."
"Nah, I'll wait till you bring her here," he said with a smirk.
"That'll probably be in an hour or so since I need her here to give this to her."
His smirk faded away quickly, "why didn't you say so?!"
"Uh huh, go make yourself a least presentable to a woman," I laughed.
He rushed out of the room alerting everyone that there would be company soon.

                                        ~

~Y/N's POV~

I was sitting in my room when I heard the door knock.
"I'LL GET IT!!!," my younger sibling yelled.
"Y/N ITS YOUR FRIEND!!!," they said.
I got my shoes on and headed to the door to see Mirabel standing inside waiting for me.
"Hey! What are you doing back here?," I asked.
"Well, I'm glad you asked cause I have to show you at casita!," she replied.
"Casi-huh?-"
"Don't worry, you are coming with!"
"W-wait, do I have to see meet people?"
"I mean, I have a big familia, so maybe?"
"Ehe-"
"Alright! Let's go!," she dragged me out of the coziness of my home and all the way to hers.
I watch as we approached the castle like house. It was very beautiful, just like first glimpses I had of it.
"Buenas Dias Casita!," she shouted at the house.
It's window... waved?!?!
I stopped in my tracks, "woah woah woah. Did the house wave??"
"Uh yeah..?," she thought for a moment," ohhhhhh, I forgot to tell you, this isn't just any house, this is Casita, and everyone inside may as well be magical."
"Magical? In what way??-," I was immediately dragged inside by her and what I saw next, I couldn't believe.

                       •                 •                 •