3. Past

My life was just going great

First that stalker and now a delusional man thinking I will marry him.

I cried as much as I could. And I even know that my parents or brother cannot do anything because Phoenix is powerful. Very powerful.

There was a soft knock on my door.

I didn't say anything.

I heard the door open and that person entered my room.

"Cherry, sorry, we just came to know and trust me if we had another option, we would have opted for that"

My brother says and I cry more.

"He is my very good friend, but he is still a man who hold so much power that he can harm all of us and the company"

"That means that you guys are ok with me marrying him? At this age?" I somehow speak out.

There was no response.

I pulled myself up from the floor and I took my phone. If they can't help me. I will help myself.

I open my phone and before I could call someone, it was snatched from my hand.

And then I was engulfed with warmth. And I hugged him back.

"Trust me Iris, we want the best for you. And we know how much you still feel about him. Don't fight it" he kissed my head and left me alone.

And at that moment all of my feelings washed over me.

Him and my brother met in high school, and they became good friends, so naturally Phoenix's parents and mine also met up and became good friends. And over the time, I developed feelings for Phoenix.

I mean, who wouldn't? He was good looking even back then, but he just saw me as a sister. I think.

One day, he saw me getting bullied for wearing specs and for having fat on my body, he protected me and since then, he became my only friend.

I enjoyed being in his company. He would balance his time with everything and I loved that about it.

And then when he left school, he had to go abroad. I don't know where, but he did. And that broke me. So much.

I begged him to stay or take me, because I was alone. But he didn't.

After he left, he didn't even bother to contact me. In any which way. I used to call him and write letters.

When I was my 16th birthday, I gave him a call as I got a beautiful diamond pendent as a gift, and I knew it was from him. I was so excited to know that he will pick up this time as I got a gift, and I will get to talk to him, but it all got ruined when a female picked it up.

Her voice seemed matured and I hung up. I removed that necklace and kept it at the back of my cupboard.

He tried to call up. But this time, I didn't pick up. I was done.

I learnt my first heartbreak at that point of time.

The most weirdest part about this thing was that, I always found the same necklace out in the opened whenever I went to my parents house.

I never had the courage to ask my parents why they did this. So I decided to wear it. It looked amazing on me so I didn't take it off. And I took in a way that he was a major part of my past, and I will cherish it. Forever.

I started thinking about a life for myself. I always had a thing for books. So, I decided to open up a book shop plus library and I shifted out of my parent's house as soon as I left school. I didn't wanna study more.

My father and brother funded me with opening the shop and get an apartment, but I worked hard enough to pay them back the money they invested.

At that moment, I realized I liked being independent

Where my love life is concerned, I had one crush, he used to come to the store everyday and he was really sweet. But something always held me back.

We both started to flirt and I felt happy that I was forgetting for good Phoenix.

I even took off the necklace. Soon we went on a date and he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was an amazing day for me. But that didn't last long, the next thing I know is that he broke up with me over the phone and from then I never saw him again.

It hurt me so much. I blamed myself for men not having feelings for me.

I wasn't exactly skinny, not plus size.

I had a chubby stomach, with big breast and I was 5'2. I wore glasses too. So, I think that's why men never hit on me, and whenever I did so, they would vanish the next day and I would never see them.

I did try to forget about Phoenix, but I could never. He was in the media. Always. With tall, beautiful women with an hourglass body. So, I stopped reading about it

And I stopped wearing that necklace. I couldn't get myself to wear it.

Presently, after he touched my pussy, it was still tingling and I didn't know what to feel. I was angry, frustrated and upset. I was also tired. And I crawled on my bed and I just closed my wet eyes and I feel asleep.

---------------------------------------

F. Y. I - smut starts after 2-3 chapters ✨✨✨✨

------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY AND SAFE-