6. Preggo

I felt a warm hand run on my back

I felt a warm hand run on my back. It felt relaxing, I snuggled on the body that was next to me.

'Wait, body?'

My eyes opened and I got up.

'Bad idea'

I winced as I felt soreness in my lower body.

"You should relax more" he says and I shivered as his hand still didn't leave my waist.

His hand left my waist and he pulled me to him slowly. I closed my eyes I felt the soreness all over my body. My upper body rested on his torse and his hands just made small circles on my naked skin, making goosebumps erupt.

Feeling his skin next to mine felt good, and yesterday's events came to my mind.

I felt safe with him. It felt good. Especially my bare boobs against his chest felt amazing

At one thought, my eyes flew open.

"Phoenix?"

"Hmm"

"Did you wear a condom?"

He kissed my head.

"I'm clean sugar"

"No no, not that, I mean that too. But ... Ahh"

Before I could complete, he put me over him. I rested my hands on his chest as I regained my support and clenched myself in the dull pain. He lay still with one hand on my waist and the other arm was used a pillow, and his eyes met mine.

My bare pussy was on his abs, I took in a breath at the feeling.

"Now speak, couldn't see you, and her"

He says as he looks down at my pussy. His hand trailed from my waist to my pussy and softly caressed it and I shivered as I flatted my hands on his chest.

His hand left my pussy and again on my waist.

The position was so erotic. I was scared that my juices might leak on him.

"I-I was sa-saying." I cleared my throat and I straightened my back.

"Did you wear a condom?"

"No" he says at me and my eyes widened.

"You cummed in me!" I exclaimed.

"So?" he asked without bothering.

I started to get up from him.

In a second, he sat up and our chest pressed against each other.

"You don't want my kids?"

"No, I didn't mean that. Not so soon"

He looked at me and his eyes narrowed.

"I should fuck you again and put a plug in you with my cum inside you. So that you will definitely pregnant"

I felt my eyes moistened.

"Let's have a bath" he said as he started to get up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Please, I'm too young, I wanna have a morning pill"

"No point" he says as he opened the door and I winced as he walked a bit.

He softly placed me down and I awkwardly sat their naked. I crossed my legs and arms.

He walked a bit and turned the tap on. He looked at me and his eyes narrowed.

"Sugar, this the last warning" he says as he walks to me and leans down as he kept his hand on the either side of me and I lean back, to not touch him.

"Never hide yourself in front of me" and his eyes held anger. I gulped.

I slowly lowered my hands; his eyes didn't leave mine.

"Good girl" and those 2 words did something to me.

He got up and went to check the temperature of the water.

"Also, you won't get pregnant anytime soon" and I looked at him

"I have a vasectomy" and the heaviness in my heart dropped.

-----------------------------------------------

I was sitting on his lap as he fed me with the breakfast.

His hands would not leave my body, at all. And I don't wanna complain as it felt good. So good.

Occasionally his hand would go and grab my tummy that was poking out, and I squirmed on him.

Finally getting the courage, "Please don't do it"

"Do what?"

"Grab my tummy" I say as I felt myself go red.

Now, both of his hands grabbed my tummy, from the either side and he pulled me to his chest.

"Tell me to stop touching you one more time, I will change the colors of your beautiful ass" and I closed my eyes I unknowingly moved my hips.

And then, I felt something poke me.

I suddenly stopped and I blushed more. While he chuckled a bit.

"You are gonna be the death of me sugar" and I closed my eyes as his hands now slipped in my cotton shorts and started to massage my pussy while I shivered at it and I started to rock my hips back and forth.

----------------------------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-