7. For you

For the past 3 days, He was literally attached to me

For the past 3 days, He was literally attached to me. His hands didn't leave my body at all.

All we did was, talk, eat and fuck. The whole day, it was so much that I could feel his huge dick in me as whenever moved. As for me, I loved his touch. It felt so good.

I forgot all about my anger and I just lived in the moment with him

At the moment, I was sitting on the terrace, alone. He had some work so; he was working in his home-office.

I was alone, for the first time. It felt weird. In just a matter of 3 days, he made me dependent on him.

It was all weird for me.

I should be mad at him. I should be. But I'm not. My emotions are all over me right now.

All of my repressed emotions from back the came back to me and I just lived in the moment. But now I guess the present reality has set in.

I was married to a man that forcefully married me. A man who left me when I begged him to stay.

I felt my eyes moisten.

I am so stupid that I gave myself to him.

I groaned as I removed my specs and I rubbed my eyes.

"Sugar? All ok love?"

I looked up to see him standing in front of me.

'Where did he come from?'

I wore my specs and I looked at him.

He looked good. And his manly smell was so good. My hormones were going crazy.

I gulped as I looked at him.

I didn't want to talk at all, as I knew I would give in.

I just stood up and I started to walk away.

I felt a grip on my arm and he pulled me to him.

"When I ask something, I expect you to answer me"

He looked down at me and he had a very dominating look. The look that made me regret, but I would not stand down.

"Leave me"

"Never" and with that he pulls me towards him and he grips my neck.

It wasn't hard enough to cut off my air supply, but it was hard enough for me to know if he wants, he will press it.

I looked in his eyes and he looked into mine.

"Ill ask again. All ok sugar?"

I stayed silent as I didn't know whether to say yes or no and his grip tightened.

"No" I said as I winced.

His grip got loose but he still didn't leave my neck.

"What's wrong baby?" he coos and bends down and puts his face in my neck and I gasp at it. I had hickey's and bruises all over my body. Him kissing on my neck elevated the sensitive feeling.

I loved that feeling of his beard rubbing. I shivered. And then suddenly the reality set in.

I somehow moved away from him.

"How do you expect me to be ok when you forcefully married me?"

He sighed. "Your mouth seemed better when you moan out my name"

And that again sent shivers.

He took a step towards me while I stood right there. Not knowing what to do.

"Get over the past Sugar. I did leave you, yes. But it was for our future. I built this empire so that I could pamper and give you what you deserve"

And at that moment I didn't know what to say.

"This house you see? I saved every money from my pay and I made this house for you. When the business started to kick in, and when I took over the business, all I thought about taking care of you."

"What about the woman you have been with?"

His hand reached out and tucked the stray strand behind my ear.

"I lost my virginity to you my love"

My eyes widened.

I couldn't believe myself.

"What?"

"Yes, my sweet sugar. I never touched a female sexually. It was all business deals that I don't need to do anymore"

"oh" is all I could say.

"Now, since all of the rubbish is out of your mouth, let me take out the brat out of our body."

And with that he started to kiss me roughly as his hand trialed down my ass and he spanked me. Hard.

----------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-