Josephine recap pt.1

How you like to cuddle

"...I love you"
"So you're gonna leave, just like that? Over 200 years and now you decide it's not right?!" Josephine said when you told her that you agreed with the space gang that the body snatching needs to stop.

"I'm not leaving YOU, I just can't steal peoples body's so that I can live"

"You've done it for 200 years and never once questioned it? What changed?!"

"I changed Josephine! We've all changed! Doesn't mean I regret our time to together though, I just can't do this to our people anymore" you said, taking her hand.

"I wish I could be as strong as you, but I can't give this up (y/n), I'm sorry"

"I know, that's why this is so hard" you said and let go of her hand to walk away.

"I love you" she said in a happy tone even though her eyes were watering.

Their Hogwarts house
Slytherin, no doubt about that

What their into sexually
She's willing to try anything... her favorite things are putting you in handcuffs and in a blindfold though

Last words when they die
Hers:
"I'm sorry" Clarke said as the blade hit Josephine.
"Don't be, you won" Josephine's eyes closed as she spoke her final words.
"Tell (y/n) I love her"
"I will, I promise" Clarke said and closed her eyes as Josephine drifted to the light. For the last time this time.

Yours:
"No, no she can't be! Let me talk to her!"
"I'm sorry (y/n), I really am" Clarke said with a sympathetic look.
"She wanted me to tell you that she loved you" she then added.
You looked up to the sky and somehow you saw her face. Smiling you said "I love you too"

Grounder or sky-crew
Neither, you're one of the primes

Your song
Rock Bottom - Haliee Steinfeld

Who they're jealous of
Nobody, she's above that

What dating them would be like
- never too afraid to lose each other
- steamy sex
- always watching her paint
- tied together at the hip
- everyone in Sanctum loving y'all
- her dad loving you
- her always being the big spoon
- pda at its finest
- you feeling guilty when the 100 got you convinced that what you were doing was wrong
- never stop loving each other though, no matter what

Are you a top or a bottom
Bottom/power bottom

When you hurt yourself
It was hard for you, to adjust living on sanctum, taking distance from your parents. It all became suffocating and you had to let steam out somehow. Josephine walked in on you hitting your hand on your desk over and over again. She looked at you with concern, realizing what was happening.
"(y/n), it's okay" she spoke, making you jump.

You looked her up and down, not wanting to connect with her eyes. "You weren't meant to see that" you said, turning around and leaning on the semi bloody desk. Your knuckles were all bloody and bruised up.

"It's okay, I'm here now" Josephine walked up behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist, leaning her head on your back. "I'm here" she repeated. "I'm here"

When you have your first fight "Don't you see?! I had a whole life back there, and they took me away from that!" You shouted, the words seemed to echo on the water at your side

"Don't you see?! I had a whole life back there, and they took me away from that!" You shouted, the words seemed to echo on the water at your side.

"You met me! Isn't that wroth anything for you?" Josephine shouted back. "I am forever great-full that your family forced you here! I couldn't do this without you (y/n)!"

"Everything is not about you! I'm so happy I met you Josephine but that doesn't mean I can't miss my old life!" You explained, taking a deep breath. "Everything is not about you" you finally said and walked away, leaving Josephine behind you on the beach.

Have you taken a break Besides the time apart when you were both dead you've taken a few short breaks, but the love was always there

Besides the time apart when you were both dead you've taken a few short breaks, but the love was always there.

Your family
Your parents were of the primes and they forced you to join them on their mission, saying they couldn't live without you but insisted on leaving earth nonetheless. You held anger towards your parents for a long time, but they were also the reason you met Josephine so in time you had to forgive them.

Interview (cast)

"So fans are going wild over your friendship with (y/n)" the interviewer said

"So fans are going wild over your friendship with (y/n)" the interviewer said. "Is your friendship all what is seems to be?"
"Actually," Sara started. "It's probably better" some days she wished she could just tell the world that you were hers, but for now she had to settle that you are represented as her friend.
"I love her dearly, my life is better with her in it" she said and pictured your face in her head, the way your eyes held pure love for her, and only her.