Body (Raven Reyes) smut

Since you got locked up in the ark you stopped feeling things such as joy and excitement but also sadness and anger. It got better when you arrived on earth but it wasn't enough. When a surten bird came down from the sky however you started craving something, a physical craving that'd make you feel something else then emptiness. To you Raven was just a way of feeling and for her you were just a rebound but nothing of that mattered when you have your meet ups. And today was one of those days when you really needed to feel something, feel Raven. 

"Reyes I need you! Meet me in my room in five!"
Raven was working per usual. There wasn't many inside since it was a beautiful day so you didn't bother being discreet. No matter what she was doing Raven would pause it just to feel your soft body against hers. If anyone else would interrupt her she would give them a glare then go back to her work but not with you. She needed you too.

Not even two minutes passes by before Raven is knocking on the metal door. You've already taken of your shorts and your top leaving you in only underwear.

"Come in" Raven slowly opens the door as if not to wake you up.

"Bad day?" The brunette asks as she close the door.

"Just shut up and kiss me"

"As you wish babygirl" Raven grabs you by your waist connecting your lips and pushing your body as close to her as possible. She squeezes your ass making you moan, that's when she sees the opportunity and press her tongue inside your warm mouth. Once you've reached breathlessness you separate and take of Raven's shirt, exposing her bare chest. You slowly kiss her down the neck, sucking on her sweet spot before you make your way to her round boobs. You gently bite her erect nipple making her moan your name. You go lower and kiss her stomach until you reach her pants, then you go back up and attack her swollen lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby" You say pushing the taller woman down on your bed making her smirk, attacking her lips once more and holding her hands over her head. You press your thigh against the place she wants to be touched the most making Raven squirm under your grip.

"Fuck (y/n) just fuck me already!" Seeing the girl pled only made you want to tease her more but you knew you didn't have the time, Clarke was probably looking for you already. While you were in your train of thoughts Raven had taken of her pants and underwear, leaving her butt naked on your bed. A vision you had come to love. You started kissing her inner thigh while barley touching her clit, it made Raven crazy and you loved it. "Please! I need y...uhh!" Before Reyes could finish you had attached your mouth to her wetness making her squirm once more. You gently brush your tongue over her clit, sucking at it before you finally put two fingers inside of her. "Fuck yess! Right there!" You smirked on Raven's wetness sending her chills down her spine. You slowly quickened the speed once every 10 seconds while your mouth left sloppy kisses all over the girl's stomach. You quicken the speed once more, pressing you thumb on her sensitive spot. "Just like that! Yes! Fuck baby I'm close!" You feel her tightening around you fingers and when she finally reaches her climax you press your lips together, feeling her mouth with your sloppy tongue. Raven moans loudly once you de attach your lips only to attach them to her wet pussy instead, sucking up her cum and helping her ride out her orgasm.

"You taste so fucking good" You say as you lick your fingers clean from her wetness.

"It's your turn now baby, spread your legs for" The brunette crawls on top of you kissing you passionately and in this moment you couldn't care less if anyone walked in or wondered where you were. Right now you needed to feel.