Softly (Bellamy Blake) au

First year of college and you were already labeled as a slut, sure that you are one but the whole world didn't need to know, well the whole campus at least. Walking down the halls guys would make fun of you with disrespectful comments and sex gestures. Most girls looked at you with disgust but you knew that more then half of the girls were just as slutty as you. A guy grabbed your ass dragging you out of your thoughts. You tuned around and slapped him, then you saw it, it was Blake. Blake was the biggest jerk in your high school and treated women like garbage.

"Fucking cunt!" You said and pushed him out of your way. He still thought he was cool and so did his gang, they started laughing and calling you sexist names. You pointed your middle finger at them and kept walking.

"What's your body count princess?" A guy mocks when you closed you locker.

"27, including your sister" You mock him back and walk to you science class.

"Fucking hore!" He yelled out at the crowded hallway and everyone turned to look at you.

You didn't expect to be partnering with Blake and was pretty upset about it.

"27 huh?" He laughed, you rolled your eyes and tried to fill out the formula. "Don't ignore me (y/l/n), you know we'll be hocking up later" He mocked and stroked your arm.

"Don't touch me!" You said a little to loud and the teacher gave you both detention. "Great" You mumbled, stuck together with Blake even longer, yipi.

"If you want to get it over with we can go to the bedroom now if you'd like" Blake laughed touching your inner thigh.

"I'm not doing this again! And get your gross hands of my body!" You screamed this time making the hole class laugh at you. You were now sent to the principals office, both of you. You sat quiet for a while waiting for the principal to finish her meeting.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault you shouldn't be here" Blake said to you out of no where.

"Yeah no shit asshat" You answered angrily. "Apology excepted"

~~~

"Bellamy Blake and (y/n) (y/l/n) welcome in to my office" The principal called when the meeting finally was over. "Why are you here?" She then asked when we sat down beside her desk.

"It's my fault Mr Jaha, don't punish (y/n) for this"
Blake defended you and you looked confused at him.

"And what might that thing be Blake?" Ms Jaha continued to ask.

"I continued to touch her when she told me not to and I apologize, I shouldn't have acted like a jerk"
Bellamy explained and if you could believe it or not you were even more confused than before.

"(y/n) is this true?" Ms Jaha asked looked seriously at you.

"Yes, but he's forgiven now" You said quickly not wanting him to get any wrong intentions.

"Okey then mis (y/l/n) you're free to go as for Bellamy, I'll deal with you later, I'm not in the mood for this right now" Ms Jaha said and we were free to go, some more then others.

"Why did you do that?" You asked Blake as you walked out of the teachers lounge.

"Because it was the truth, but don't get any ideas (y/l/n) I'll still mock you" He laughed not at you but with you this time.

"I wouldn't dream of it" You laughed back as you walked through the hallway. "Girls bathroom 10 minutes" You said making a straight turn down the hallway. You know he's bad, even manipulating you from time to time, but there's something in him that attracted you.

"(y/n)?" You heard him whisper hoping no one was there except you.

"Booth 4" You said confident. He opened the door to find you in nothing but underwear. Bitting his underlip he takes of his coat. "Hurry I don't have all day" You said opening up his pants. You tease his dick gently before spitting on it. "You want to put it in don't ya?" You said smiling up at him.

"Yes baby" He moaned and you sucked his dick gently.

"Then you'll have to promise that you'll stop harassing and make fun of me" You said still moving your hand up and down his dick.

"I promise I promise!" He moaned loud and you couldn't help it but laugh a little.
He pushed you on to the toilet set proceeding to kiss you from your neck down to your pussy. He plays with his tongue passionately before gently sucking on your clit making you moan loud. Luckily no one had come in. You turned around for him to put it in but he didn't.

"What's wrong now?!" You said annoyed.

"Nothing I just... I love you (y/n/n)" Blake almost whispered.

"You what?!" You screamed in shook.

"That's why I've been a jerk, I didn't want to admit to myself that I have feelings for you, but I do"
Blake continue as he pull up his pants.

"I can't believe this, I... I need to think" You say opening the door for him to leave.

"Yeah of course" He say and walk out of the stall. "And I'm truly sorry for all the things I've said" He cracked before walking out of the women's bathroom leaving you as a big question mark.