Chapter I

Horikita's Dorm Room – 02:37 AM

Horikita Suzune

Frustration.

The feeling Horikita Suzune was getting too much familiar with this past few days.

Every time she tried to study, tried to read, tried to listen TED Talks or any other way sharpen herself academically, she just couldn't. Her brain, her own brain(the traitorous thing), would betray her and wouldn't let her focus at task before. Instead her mind would drift way somewhere far away. Being proud woman she was, it came naturally with surname Horikita, no way she would admit where those thoughts drift off to.

Even now, just thinking about it made her feel hot under the blanket. She was trying to sleep for god's sake.

Suzune knew what she was going through. But she didn't want to admit. She always saw those adolescents that had crush on someone, or were in relationships as silly teenagers acting on hormones. They were too young for that in her opinion. But that was fine with Suzune, puberty will pass and they will evolve.

For that reason alone, she absolutely ignored Sudo. It was open secret, for some reason some of her classmates concluded that she was just oblivious to such things – nobody could be so ignorant when six feet tall teen slutters and blushes before you, and asks you to be on first name basis's – but in the end it benefitted her to be so and she never saw a reason(aside it damaged her pride) refute those claims.

Sudo Ken may(or may not) collect a courage and ask her out, she will reject of course, and will move on. But before that he will be useful to her and to rest of the class. It's better to have leash on him than to let him ruin all their efforts like he did in the beginning of the first year.

Honestly if Suzune was lesser person, she may have joked that his moods changes were more frequent than electric waves in any generator.

Not to say Suzune herself reached adulthood already, she didn't. She still has flaws and she knows it(thanks to someone). But still she saw herself steps ahead of others in theme of maturity, only for that thought to be crushed with a cruel reality.

And she despised it. The mere thought she was on the same level as others tasted ashes on her mouth.

Suzune needs to be better than others. She has to.

Not to dwell any longer in this mess, she reached for handle of lower drawer of her night table. Finding sleeping pill from there was easy just like yesterday, glass of water already on other hand, ready to swallow pill Suzune was struck with awful realization.

She was acting immature.

Horikita Suzune was being irresponsible child.

Running away from a problem, just like a kid. Some may say it's not a problem, that she's experiencing a youth, but for Suzune inability to focus on her academics was a huge problem, comparable to only global issues such as climate change or pollution.

She growled at herself for being so childish.

In an instant Suzune leapt out of her bed. Switching on the lights, she decided to do what she did whenever she faced significant issue.

Rational brainstorming.

Sitting on her study desk Suzune took out her notebook and decided to ponder the main dilemma in that subject. As much as she hated to admit, even more so to write it down on paper, she knew postponing will make her all the more embarrassed. All the more, it was rational brainstorming.

And being rational woman as she was, and believe her she is, Horikita wrote it.

I am attracted to someone.

It took only a second for a pen to do its job, the faster she did it the better, but the sudden fire in her cheeks made Suzune to scowl at her weakness.

x-x

Half an hour – filled with grumbling curses that sailors never dreamed of – later very red Suzune stood up from here desk.

· Person she is attracted to: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

· Ayanokouji Kiyotaka – classmate, partner in crime, (potential boyfriend?). He is an inconspicuous and unobtrusive student, and while his grades are average (on purpose), possesses a sagacious ability to read the emotions of people around him with pinpoint accuracy.

Very intelligent.

May seem awkward with other people(still capable of sustaining conversation), but she thinks otherwise.

Could be considered handsome looking

The bastard personality.

· Reasons for her attraction: Puberty, she may be sapiosexual(sexual attraction to intelligence) or have brother complex and Ayanokouji being acknowledged by her brother makes him second best option(wait what?!).

· Three Solutions available:

First: She may ignore those feelings and hope they will not hinder her performance in class as student and the leader.

Second: Get rejected and hope supposed heartbroke will not hinder her performance in class as student and the leader.

Third: Comply to her hormones and make Ayanokouji her official sidekick. (The most optimal)

Yawning Suzune reread the potential solutions to her issue she considered each one. She couldn't have the word 'hope' in her conquest to Class A, for that reason alone third option was the most optimal(and definitely not because she was feeling like it!) even though it was a long journey.

There were a lot of other attractive girls interested in that womanizer other than her such as Ichinose Honami – the very definition of a perfect girl, Karuizawa Kei, Maya Sato and she was half sure that Sakayanagi had a thing for him, and that silver haired girl from-.

She yawned again and her eyelids were ever so slowly closing. She went straight to her bed

Gods, how many girls this bastard had seduced already? Had he seduced her as well?

She didn't want to believe, but with someone like him...

The cheap bastard.

Laying she planned counter for each one.

She needed to find their weak points to use it against them, she could point out that relationships between classes don't work to Ichinose. Not openly say it to her, but mention bad examples during their next small talk or make some else to do it, so there will be less suspicion, after all Suzune wasn't type of girl to discuss gossips.

Yes, send someone to do it.

But who? And how?

Someone stupid enough so she manipulate them, but not so stupid they...

Soon Suzune fell asleep planning a blackmail material for Karuizawa.

Author's note: Soooo...? How was it?

Open to any ideas(no lemons)

Ichinose and Nanase fic? Well I could say they are on hiatus.

Pls vote if u liked it