Chapter II

Kiyopon

"You want me to what?" he asked. Because that's what normal student would say in his place, and Kiyotaka being normal student said exactly it.

Across the table Horikita fumed, her face taking pink color in some areas, glared at him. Angry red eyes ready to burn him just for asking such question. Any other student would shrink under her gaze, Sudo despite his massive size would openly sob, and even Ryuen would feel uncomfortable he was sure of it.

Kiyotaka just blinked at her.

"Don't make me repeat it" she gritted out, her eyes taking edges that were unheard to humanity, perfectly conveying just how mad she was for questing her.

"But I don't understand. Why should I do this?"

And Kiyotaka truly didn't, he may have some hypothesis but he lacked information to support them.

"Because I said so" Horikita answered.

"That's illogical Horikita."

"For the sake of a class"

"Not buying it"

Her glare intensified, if such thing was even possible, trying to squirm him to submission. But all for not. As much Horikita was scary it couldn't match the things he saw there. And Kiyotaka was thankful for that.

She glared at him for whole 15 seconds – he knew because he counted – before she sighed "Fine. What do you want in return?" she asked in resigned voice

Kiyotaka wanted to understand why she was doing this in the first place, but the more he prodded for reason the more reluctant Horikita was becoming.

He pressed on a button that was on the edge of table they were sitting and not long after waiter arrived with note in his hands. He looked at Horikita trying to say to order something for herself, because every waiter and waitress were starting to look at them weirdly.

No wonder, Horikita and him were sitting like this for over 15 minutes with no drinks and food.

Across from him Horikita nodded, understood and looked at waiter.

"Latte please."

Waiter swiftly wrote it down and looked at him expectantly.

"Same thing."

Waiter nodded and went to fetch other customers.

"So, what do you want for it?" Horikita asked.

"The reason?" he tried again.

"No" was firm answer.

"Fine. Just give me it and I'll do it" He held out his hand. He wasn't going to make a big deal of such petty request to ask something in return.

Horikita eyed him suspiciously, as if he will just snatch the thing and run away, but nodded. She was halfway in handing him but stopped, instead she stood up from chair she was sitting and rounded the table and stood before him.

"Let me do it" she said looming over him.

Kiyotaka just nodded, seeing no harm in it.

It took no more than 10 seconds for Horikita to do the intended act(place the thin glasses), and Kiyotaka was plainly aware that his hair was laid differently now, much like Mana – oh, so that's reason.

Horikita took a step back and inspected him also taking photo of him in glasses. After a moment she shook her head took off glasses from him and ruffled his hair. She then proceeded to sit down with content smile on her face.

"Happy now?" he asked when waiter with their orders.

"Satisfied" she answered sipping her coffee.

The rest of their stay in cafe passed in silence with huge discovery on both parts. 

A/n: Sorry for a short chapter