Chapter 8 - A Deal

The 8th chapter comes. So, my fellow commanders, how was the Gridman Collab and Ironblood event? The collab for me was personally the best collab ever and the only one where I was hyped for the gear skins and dorm furniture.

Did you get Ulrich Von Hutten? Whether you got her or not, better save your cubes because this year we will have 4 new URs.

Oh, and I know it's already 2 weeks, but happy new year everyone ;) may this year bring us better fortunes and hopefully will be the end of this pandemic.

Beta by Vandenbz

Disclaimer: Gundam series and Azur Lane belong to their respective owners.

.

.

.

Shipyard Area – Warehouse No. 5

When Cleveland, Laffey, and Javelin journeyed to the Royal mansion to see Amuro, the man was nowhere to be found much to their dismay. Fortunately, one of the Royal maids was kind enough to tell them where he was located as requested by Prince of Wales.

And so, the three shipgirls decided to borrow another car and a Manjuu chauffeur since none of them knew how to drive.

But when they arrived at their destination: the Shipyard Facility, a series of surprises awaited them. First, the front gate which was usually guarded by security Manjuus was empty and looked like a heavy storm had wrecked the area despite the fact that there had been no storms for the past few days.

Second, when they entered one of the warehouses following a couple of footprints they found leading there, they saw Prince of Wales, Renown, and Repulse inside the chamber where the Wisdom Cubes were stored. However, they didn't see Amuro. Instead, there was an armored figure which resembled the metal giant – New Gundam if Cleveland remembered its name correctly- stood one head taller before the blonde battleship.

Much to their relief, when the armored figure approached them, 'it' spoke with a familiar voice and explained the situation.

"So, to put it short..." Cleveland rubbed her chin and then pointed at the 'Nu Gundam'. "Your Gundam merged with a Wisdom Cube and turned into that?"

"Yeah..."Amuro's voice sounded slightly distorted inside the Mobile looked at his armored arms again, examining them as he tapped his finger on the left arm armor plate.

If one could see Amuro's expression behind the Gundam's faceplate, he was still in awe and curious about his rebuilt Mobile Suit. Back then because of the dire situation, he didn't have enough time to study the psycoframe's full capabilities. Now that the Nu Gundam was complete again and even contained a piece of technology of this world he was unfamiliar with, the more he thought its potential, the more he wanted to find out.

But the first problem he had to solve was how to get out of it.

Amuro reached for the helmet again and tried to remove it. However, the Nu Gundam's head didn't budge at all. It felt almost as if it was connected to the neck and the rest of the suit. The shipgirls present could only watch, either in curiosity or concern as the White Devil struggled to remove the helmet until...

*BRRRRRRRRTTT!*

"What the!?"

"Bloody hell!?"

"Yaaah!?"

Everyone was completely caught off guard when the gun compartments on the Nu Gundam's head suddenly started firing and recoiled back. Some of the shipgirls bent over to avoid the shots but the more unfortunate ones like Repulse, Javelin, and Laffey fell on their bottoms in shock. Thankfully, no one was injured because nobody was in the line of fire and Amuro quickly lifted his head up to direct the shots towards the wall and ceiling.