Chapter 10 - White Devil VS Grey Ghost

It's been a long time, but here's the 10th chapter.

So, AL is currently having a collab with Senran Kagura and while I know what it is, I'm not really into it too much. But I have to say that whoever did the Senran Kagura characters for AL, they look better than how they look in their own series.

And praise the Lord Almighty above for Bandai finally released the HG GM Gundam the Origin version under the name GM Shoulder Cannon/Missile Pod. One gunpla certainly doesn't enough, I'll take at least 3 and make one into an Armored Core looking GM with the shoulder missile and cannon parts.

Oh and speaking of Armored Core. I hope From Software considers to add DLCs for ACVI.

Thanks to F-14 Tomcat Lover for helping with the ideas.

Beta by Vandenbz

Disclaimer: Gundam and Azur Lane belong to Bandai and Manjuu Yongshi respectively.

.

.

.

Chapter 10 - White Devil vs Grey Ghost

Unknown Place

In an ominous dark room, illuminated by a glowing round hologram table as the only source of light, Observer Alpha, Tester Beta, and another Siren watched the unfolding development of the Azur Lane headquarters with varying degrees of interest.

The new Siren, unlike the former two, had the most human appearance if it wasn't for her glowing yellow eyes, long silver hair and pale skin, the characteristics that her fellow Sirens shared. She wore a white sailor uniform with a black collar and yellow edging with the sleeves ending in black edging that exposed her bellybutton, a yellow neckerchief, black shorts, and a pair of thigh-high armored boots. She also wore a black and yellow hair accessory that tied her hair into a ponytail.

The holo-table showed the Nu Gundam, now shrunken into a suit of armor and worn by Amuro, standing on the deck of a Casablanca-class escort carrier as the ship sailed towards the exercise area.

"How interesting... First that machine fused with the cube into some sort of power suit, and now he's helping Azur Lane with their war effort." Observer mused and giggled. "It's almost like one of those fairy tales where someone got to be chosen by Fate as a hero to save the day from the forces of evil."

The projection then zoomed out, showing the surrounding area as the white Mobile Suit took off into the air and began shooting down the planes with the various armaments it possessed. When the Nu Gundam aimed its beam rifle and fired, Tester furrowed her eyebrows as a reddish-pink energy beam easily pierced and destroyed the targets.

"So it has an energy weapon..." Tester said, intrigued. "It doesn't look like the ones we're familiar with. But this confirms that wherever this outlander came from, they've advanced enough in weapons technology to create energy weapons."

"Oh goodie! Does that mean I'll have a new toy to play with?" The Siren in uniform asked in childlike excitement. "I'm getting bored fighting the shipgirls again and again. Only a few can give me the thrill of a challenge and that was before Azur Lane split apart!"

"Not yet, Purifier." Tester's answer made the Siren named Purifier groan, dejected. "There's still so much we need to learn from this outlander first."

"Speaking of that..." Observer then swiped the hologram with her rigging's tentacle and the live feedback of Nu Gundam changed into the holographic model of the psycoframe piece.