Ep [33]

His eyes widened as he saw that dangerous weapon approaching him, but he dodged it easily and ran towards you.

"Hey..what's wrong?"

"It hurts like hell...ugh..."
You said clutching tightly on your abdomen.

"Are you on periods?"
He asked, you nodded and said.

"But it shouldn't hurt this bad. It's unbearable."

You said tears escaping your eyes, he got more worried as he saw you crying.

Right there, he picked you up bridal style and came outside.

Irene noticed your crying figure and stood up shocked.

"Y/n? W-What happened!?-"

"Don't know but I'm taking her to hospital, you stay here and take care of kids okay?"

Taehyung said in hurry and she nodded.

He dashed outside towards his car with you crying in his arms.

He drove faster than ever and reached the nearest hospital to that place.

The whole time you were just crying until you felt no energy left inside you, and you blacked out in a moment.

________________________________

Taehyung sat there waiting not so patiently with his arms crossed above his chest.

Doctors were checking up on y/n, it was taking too long and he was worried.

After waiting for almost an hour, the doctor came out, he stood up being impatient.

"Doctor? How's y/n?"
He asked and the doctor signalled him to follow her.

And he did so, they went inside the cabin and she told him to take a seat.

"Her condition is really complex. She will have to go under surgery real soon."
The doctor said scaring the shit out of him.

"Surgery? But w-why?"
He asked already expecting something big.

"Her inner reproductive organs are damaged and her fallopian tubes are badly infected and swelled with infected fluid, there are several Marks of sexual abuse on her body, even self harm cuts."

The doctor told him.

Sexual abuse? Why didn't he realised before? He didnt expected it to be this horrible.

"She is been through rape and abuse, her mental condition is also real bad, can you explain what happened?"
The doctor asked with curiosity.

"Her Ex-husband was abusive, he is in Jail now."

He said and she nodded.