ROSE PETALS

.

The one day Brahms let you go get groceries by yourself, and it started to snow. You cursed under your breathe as you sat in the little café, you were so worried about Brahms. He got so stressed when he got left alone. Your taxi was supposed to be here in a few minutes, it was almost night and you left at 1pm. You watched the brown car pull up, and you pulled your gloves on. 

.

.

You threw your groceries into the seat, sighing as you sat. You spoke the address and relaxed your sore body. 

Once you arrived home, you immediately got out of the car, grabbing your 11 bags of food and paying the driver. You rushed into the house and slipped off your coat and boots, calling for Brahms.
"Brahms!! I'm so sorry!! I got trapped in a café for like 4 hours!!"
.

You frowned and took the bags into the kitchen, hearing loud thumps run down the stairs. You turned and found Brahms, panting. You set the last plastic bag down on the table and looked at him, you felt bad. He had no clue where you went, he probably thought you wouldn't come back. You heard him rush over, and you quickly looked up. You jumped, he had scooped you up into a hug. You let out a breathe of relief and hugged back, inhaling his scent.

.

Brahms POV: 
.
I had been worrying all afternoon. She had left... She wasn't back yet.. She left me..
I rubbed my face and stood, angry. I grabbed my lamp and threw it, watching it shatter against the wall. I growled out and squeezed my fists, punching the bedpost. I grunted in pain, my knuckles red. I looked at the little stuffed animal Y/n had gotten me, and I tried to calm down. It was snowing- maybe she had gotten stuck. 

.

I laid on the child bed, the one I've had since I was little, I looked at the children toys around the room, humming as I slowly calmed down. I hugged the tiny goat plush to my chest and inhaled the scent of it. It smelled like her, I'd always sneak into her room and spray her perfume/cologne on it.. it was so nice.. 

.

I sat up, setting the plush down, I began to clean the room. The glass, the toys, etc. I headed downstairs and went to the garden outside with a bag. I got down on my knees by the rose bush and began to pick up the many rose petals that had shed from the alive ones. I smiled and headed inside, setting them on the table as I got to work cooking. 

.

I had made 2 steaks, just the way she makes them. I let them cook while I had made fresh green beans with butter and salt, then some noodles from the cupboard. I was proud of myself, I took the flower petals and carefully laid them up the stairs, then into her room. I put them around the bed and lit the candles I had gifted her over the last couple months. 

.

After I was done, I heard the door open. I jumped, and ran into the bathroom. I un clipped my mask, not realizing I had been sweating. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the scars, immediately feeling insecure. I clenched my fists and put some soap in my palm, I rubbed it on my face, then rinsed. It felt so much better, I dried myself and clipped my mask back on. I rushed down the stairs, I had even changed into cleaner clothes, a black sweater and some jeans. I saw her carry stuff into the kitchen, hearing a gasp as she saw me. I rushed over, happy she was home. I scooped her up and nuzzled my face into her neck, holding her up.

.

-Third Person-

.

You were so relieved he wasn't mad. You hadn't even noticed the warm food on the table.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry I got stuck at a cafe" he didn't let you go, still a bit shook up. He sniffed your hair, smelling the sweet scent of your soap. He pulled away and set you down, pulling off your coat. 

"D-Dinner-" 

He softly spoke, putting the coat on the chair. He sat down and looked up at you. "I made it-"

You smiled and sat in the chair, looking at him. "You look so fancy, Brahms" 

.

You hummed and cut the steak, your hunger giving in on you since you haven't eaten all day. Brahms smiled from under his mask, happy you thought it was good. After the two of you got done, he cleaned up the plates and picked you up from your chair. He held you bridal style and walked up the stairs, you were bright red, noticing the rose petals.

"O-oh special night? For me?" You held onto his shoulders, letting him take you to your room where he set you down. You watched him carefully light the candles (they had burnt out from before), then he crawled over to you on the bed, getting on top of you. 

.

.