T H E O U T F I T (18+!)

(Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with schoolwork and other things like work!)

.

- It was a quiet evening in the Heelshire household, you were cleaning up after dinner, music from the record playing softly from the other room. Tonight, Brahms told you that he hadn't felt well and went to bed early without his reading time or music. You hummed softly as you washed up the dishes and put them away, and then put away the leftovers of dinner in the fridge. You finished cleaning by wiping down the dinner table and washing your hands. 

.

- You sighed as you rolled up your sleeves and headed upstairs, feeling tired after a long day. You walk past the front door and towards the steps before noticing the porch light was still on. You walked over and reached to flip the light switch off when you spotted 3 boxes on the steps. You smiled softly and opened the door, a creak filling the downstairs as you did. You stepped outside, shivering at the cold before grabbing the boxes and rushing inside. 

.

- You read the names on the boxes, 2 of which were addressed to you, but the other was addressed to Brahms. You raised a brow in confusion, he must've used the family computer to order something. You shrugged it off and turned off the record before continuing your ascent up the stairs. With each step, the old stairs groaned and once you reached the top, you headed to Brahms' room where you opened the door quietly and set the unopened box inside.

.

- You then walked over to your own room across the hall and went inside. Once inside, you plopped down on your bed and grabbed a pair of scissors before ripping the boxes open and pulling out the bags of clothing. You smiled as you opened each bag, taking a look at your new clothes with a bright smile. You loved the thought of wearing them and making up new outfits, ones that weren't so old and run down. You hadn't treated yourself in quite a while and there wasn't a better feeling than buying some cute clothes online.

.

- After examining each one, you put the clothes away in your closet and dresser. You had bought a few pairs of pants, a couple of shirts, some new undergarments, and a skirt. You yawned and changed into some pajamas before laying down and getting cozy under your blankets. You were just falling asleep when you heard a small knock on your door. You opened your eyes and blinked at the darkness of your room before pulling the covers aside and standing up to drag your tired body to the door.

.

- Once you opened the door, light shone into your room, and you took a look outside expecting to see Brahms. Brahms was nowhere to be seen, only a small black box with a pink bow on it. You tilted your head and flicked on your bedroom lights, picking up the box slowly and closing the door. You made your way back to your bed and then carefully undid the bow. You took the cover off the box and your face flushed at what was inside of it.

.

- From what you could see, it was something pink and lacey. It looked like lingerie, and you slowly pulled it out of the box, holding it up with a hue on your cheeks that matched the color of the outfit. It was a dark pink dress that was lacey and had 3 bows lining the outfit from the top to the bottom. You noticed the material was sort of see-through and you set it down on the bed to pull out the second article of clothing.

 You noticed the material was sort of see-through and you set it down on the bed to pull out the second article of clothing