D A N C I N G

.

.

Brahms had watched you scurry down the stairs, giggling happily. A few minutes before, the loud doorbell had rang and he was listening to the music that played softly in the living area. 

You swung open the door and Brahms jumped at the noise, rushing to peep out the hole in the wall. You shreaked and pulled the box from the front step, rushing inside. You slammed into a hard surface, yelping softly. You looked up, Brahms.

"Hm- misunderstood.. sorry.." 

This was another time when he thought you were trying to rush out and escape like- the infamous "Greta" he was so mad at. She had stabbed the poor man with a screwdriver! You looked up at him and he hunched over you, grabbing you tight. He held onto your arm, not hard enough to hurt you, but just to make sure you weren't gonna sprint out the open door. 

You smiled and set the box down, hugging him tightly. 

"It's okay- I won't be going anywhere, I'm getting the package my aunt sent me!"

He squeezed you, pushing his mask into your hair (if you have any). 

He let go after a minute or so, and you turned around to shut the door. You then picked up your package and squealed, rushing upstairs past Brahms. Now he was excitied to see this package. He went into the wall again and went to watch you through your mirror. He had replaced your mirror in your room with a double sided one, so he could watch through a little crack in the wall behind it. 

.

You ripped open the box and gasped, his eyes fixated on you. You held up a pretty dress, one that was flowy and not too tight. It was so beautiful. 

You smiled and hugged it close to you, twirling around. This made Brahms smile and rest his head on his hand. He watched as you pulled out 2 more dresses and a black- thing? It was a piece of clothing, but it wasn't a dress.. a suit?

You put it aside and softly giggled, trying on the 3 dresses. You found your favorite and put it back on, then twirled around and danced around your room. You fixed up your hair and hung the other 2 dresses up in your closet. 

(If you dont like it, Imagine the one you do like lmao)

.

Brahms stared in awe for a few moments, looking you up and down. His eyes trailed down your waist and the curves that held along with the dress perfectly. He wanted to walk out and hold you, whisper how beautiful he thought you looked... but he was much too shy...
.

He was yanked out of his daydream when you shouted for him, holding up the suit and placing it over your arm.
"Brahms!! My aunt sent you something! I hope you don't mind! I told her all about you!" 

He was a bit angered you had told someone about him, but he tried calming down. He walked out of the door in your closet, seeming calm. He stared down at you and you couldn't help but cower a bit.