B R A H M S' B I R T H D A Y (⚠18+)

.

.

.

It was Brahms's 28th birthday, and you had planned a fun day for him. Today, was very special- it was your first time with him during his birthday and the first time since he was 8 that he had celebrated it.

You had set out a pretty quilt in the backyard, made food, gathered fresh fruit, and bought some juice and soda. You set it out in a picnic while you sent him off to take a nap. After you made entirely sure he was asleep, you quickly set it up and got ready in a pretty dress. You picked out his favorite outfit, a clean black turtle-neck sweater and some loose tan pants. 

.

You set it along his bed, and thankfully, the night before, you helped him bathe like you always did. Everything was perfect, that morning you pretended to forget about his birthday-

(Flashback to that morning)
.

You had woken him up like normal, got him the same outfit, and made a regular breakfast. He seemed sad, which really made you feel bad- but you had to keep the surprise special. He had told you he was just tired, eating only some of his breakfast. That's when you laid him down, read him a story, and gave him a kiss on the head. You always stayed in the room, waiting for him to sleep. 

.

Now, you walked upstairs, in your dress, going into his room. You immediately noticed his big body shivering against the wall, and you went over to sit on his bedside. He had just woken up, his eyes puffy from under the mask and his hands clutching the pillow in his arms. 
"Brahms?... what's wrong sweetie?" 
.
He was mad. He turned his head and grabbed your arm harshly. 
"YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY PARENTS!-" 
Your jaw dropped, the poor thing was crying because of you. You felt terrible, worse than this morning. He looked you up and down, and you watched a few tears slip from his eyes.

.

"oh sweetheart... Im sorry... get dressed... and let's talk downstairs.. alright?" 
You handed him the clothes, and he looked confused. After you held his large hand and placed a kiss to it, he calmed down, got dressed and combed his hair like you requested.

.

After he was done, he walked down the steps, and you waited at the bottom, smiling up at him like a huge idiot. You thought he looked so neat and clean, it was adorable. 
"Ready?"
.

He looked down at your hand, that you had placed out towards him. He took it, confused and you placed a blindfold over his eyes. You giggled as you led him carefully through the house, to the back door. He followed silently, going outside into the perfectly warm day. It was a little windy, just a breeze, it was the perfect temperature, around 60 degrees. 

.

The garden smelled of pretty flowers. Brahms never went out here since his parents left. You rushed him to sit down on the soft blanket, taking off his blindfold as you lit the candle on the small cupcake. You knew he wasn't a big sweets eater, so you made him a spice cupcake. You smiled up at him, and he looked at you surprised.
"For me?..."
.
You continued to smile and nodded,
"Yes- for you Brahms. Happy Birthday" 

He was so happy, his smile bright under his mask. This was the first time in a long time he felt so happy he could cry and jump around like a child again. He blew out the candle, lifting his mask slightly to do so. You removed the candle and showed him your guys' lunch.

(After eating, because Im lazy) 

.

Brahms was full, and so were you (wink wink). You took the things inside and put away the extra fruit and drinks in the fridge. While Brahms went upstairs to wash his face.