HEADCANONS!

-Hello lovelies! I've been super busy and lazy so I'm gonna make some headcanons!!-

-

-

(I know there aren't many, but I'm writing an actual chapter)

.

- When you're sad, Brahms doesn't know what to do, since he never got to experience emotions within himself or others. Most of the time, he'll just slowly come up and hold you or listen to you vent. He doesn't talk back much, only a few soft noises every once in a while to let you know he's listening and there. 

- Normally, you wake up before Brahms, but every once in a great while, he'll wake up early and let you sleep in, and he'll try his best to take care of the household chores. Once he's done cleaning up, he'll go pick a few pretty flowers outside in the garden and wake you up with them and some toast. (He doesn't know how to cook very well, so he does his best!)

- Melon, the husky you recieved from Malcolm in the first chapter, ended up falling down the stairs and hurting himself, and you decided it was for the best that the puppy was given to a nice family down the street from the Heelshire estate. The little girl always loved seeing him outside whenever you took him out to go potty and the family was more than happy to take in the adorable puppy. Brahms was surprisingly very sad to see the little guy go after only being in the home for a few weeks, but he understood he was very high maintenance and he was happy that he was given to a nice home. 

- After giving Melon away, you became lonely and since Brahms (at the time) was still very shy and rarely ever interacted with you, you got yourself a tank of fish. These pretty fish sat in the living room next to the record player, and you thought it was a nice, easy pet and it added a touch of color and life into the room. Brahms loves feeding them every night before you read him his book. 

- Brahms has a favorite fish out of all of the betta fish within the tank

- Brahms has a favorite fish out of all of the betta fish within the tank. It's a pretty light pink fish that he named Rosie. When you asked why he favored this fish out of all of the others, he told you it reminded him of the flowers outside, and the flowers outside reminded him of you. 

- Since you've lived with Brahms, he's only gone outside his house (and garden) once. He wasn't feeling good and you had to call a taxi to take him to the hospital. Turns out, he had the flu and the hospital gave you some medicine. He refuses to leave again, because he doesn't like interacting with people, and the whole time you were in the taxi, the waiting room, and the doctor's office, he had your hand gripped tightly in his. 

- Brahms' favorite cuddle position is either spooning or when you lay on top of him. He likes feeling your chest rise up and down, and he likes holding you from behind because he knows you're safe in his arms.

(Sorry it's short, Im working on a cute chapter!! I promise! <33 ALSO THANK YOU SM FOR 80K READS OMG)