Prologue Part One : Able to Projection

Narrator's POV

Ivan was at Tohsaka Mansion training with Archer able to project. His first time projection was difficult and able to master things.

Archer : Ivan, your projection is not strong to mine

Archer : Ivan, your projection is not strong to mine.  Do not make any mistakes and your enemy is yourself.

Ivan : I know!

Ivan's projection was faulty but he was able to make some of the compromises and mistakes better and work off. He projected Emiya's weapons without Archer's warnings and his mana flowing got him to misfire and wrong. With Archer's help he can make the projection strong but still on a working progress.

Ivan :  ' Come.... On....' Trace On!

He projected the dual swords. He tested it again and it broke again and again.

Archer : Hmmm.... Let's end the day. Ivan you're able to copy my projection , reinforcement and everything.... It seems you're getting hang of it.

He was tired but able to survive the tiredness.

Ivan : Thanks but I'm no good as you. Your projection is off the charts but I can't project that much.

Archer : You're still trying. You should go now. You still have work at the cafe tomorrow.

He prepared for his cooking outfit..

Ivan : Ah... Thats right....

Ivan nods while checking on his stuff...

Archer : And you're enrolled in school.

Ivan was excited what sort of persons are there.

Ivan : Yes. Sirzech offered me a great deal to cook and study. I'm much more grateful by your teaching Archer.

Archer smirks. What Archer knew is that he is an Emiya who doesn't follows Kiritsugu nor his self. He was like a brother to him. Since he was a kid he was able to make projection and Archer was the one able to teach him everything and social skills.

Archer : Your battle is only beginning.

Archer has saw his battle was beginning and his story to unfold. The Alaya won't get any contract of him... Archer saw hell.... Ivan was same as him... Hell.... Hell... 

Ivan : Thanks Archer.

Ivan left and started to head home. He saw a girl standing with her eyes blank and smiles.... Ivan said mentally.