Chapter One : The Transfer Students. Battle for Points.

Aiz's POV

Aiz Wallenstein, the Princess of the Loki Familia was watching Ivan the white haired. Her emotions shows up when she saw him. Since back then they heard a transfer students were coming to enroll in the Union Academy. Their rumors said that

" There is two transfer students is coming here in school."

" They were both males and snow white their hair colors."

Many rumors were said.... But she remembers one person who protected her and her family. He has a white hair but he was bleeding.... No his eyes was bleeding. She couldn't move due to fear. He let her run and protect her family but they were dead.

FLASHBACK

??? : Aiz! Get out of here! I'll handle it alone!

His eyes glowed gray and shout at Aiz... But Aiz retorted...

" No I won't leave you! Not my family is dead! I------"

He interrupted her and said to flee.

??? : You have to!

Then the one eyed dragon growled.... And the dragon use the claw but ???. Saved her instead himself... His right eye was gone.... What left was a bleeding. She runs and runs until...

Flashback ended

No. That couldn't be... No.... I----.... Am too weak.... Damn it.... Then Lefiya went in my dorm.

Lefiya : Aiz?

.... I was silent and returned to my silence....And now... I saw his eye patch and scars... I was too afraid... Why am I still crying.... I am pathetic.... Then I saw his face... Bleeding. It was an illusion...

But then I woke up into the reality

But then I woke up into the reality. I saw his fight.

??? POV

" Ottar, who are those two white haired boys?"

Ottar : Goddess, those two are Bell Cranel and Ivan.... The Transferred students. Ivan and Bell Cranel are both working in Cafe Union.

They are both interesting I watch them through the God's Mirror. I could see both of their souls. Light and Dark. But that Dark is interesting he has a world of unlimited blades at his disposal... I must see it.... I need to see it....

Rias POV

Those males... They are both interesting.... But.... The other white haired named Ivan is beyond strong. His magic is beyond....

??? : President?

" Yes, Akeno? "

Akeno : That one with eye patch he is handsome. Are you going to get him?