7: If You Let Me

I was shocked for a second, but I quickly fell into it. Damn, her lips are so soft, it's like kissing clouds.

The lip lock continues and I daringly put my hands on her waist.

She threads her fingers through my hair, sighing softly. When climbs onto my lap, that's when it starts to get a bit heated. But neither of us made a move to stop. She begins scratching my scalp, making my eyes roll a little.

The action excites me and I boldly move my hands on her bare waist.

To my surprise, she breaks the kiss to remove the cropped fabric, revealing baby blue mounds. She then reattaches our lips, putting her hands back in place.

"Tell me now if you wanna stop," she says in between kisses. I shake my head, proving my readiness by trailing my hands up her back.

If she's into it, I'm into it.

"Uh-uh, it's in the front," she says, taking one of my hands and bringing it between us. Instead, I use my mouth to work her out of her bra.

"What if your siblings come home?" She asks in a teasing manner before gasping when I pop the clasp loose, freeing her breasts.

"What if?" I asked, connecting our eyes with a quirked brow. "I-It's just that—," she cuts herself off with a soundly sigh. I had wrapped my lips around her stiff peak, keeping my eyes on her.

I suckle slowly, loving the cute faces and noises she's making.

"W-We're right by the door... we're gonna get caught," her voice came out needy despite her words. I detach momentarily to say, "So?" She whimpers with her brows furrowed.

"Fuck, you're hot," she says before grabbing my face and kissing me hot on the mouth.

"Mm, so are you."

"As tempting as it is to do it right here, your bed would be more comfortable," she says, massaging my scalp while her hips roll subtly.

I brace her by her bum, giving it a playful squeeze before standing up. She squeals in surprise before giggling, "You're stronger than you look."

I hum and kiss her a few times while making it towards my room.

"I've been in this position plenty o' times."

"Yeah? What, you're some kinda player?" I shake my head, dropping her on my bed. She bounces a little with a squeal before I climb on top of her, "Just... experienced."

She bites her lip then pulls me in for another heated make out. I daringly slip my tongue into her mouth, earning a sound I wanna hear all night.

"Can I ask how many girls you've been with?" I shake my head, "Divvent worry abou' 'em." She then giggles hotly, "God, that accent does things to me."

I nip her bottom lip, earning a sexy moan.

"What kinda things?" I hum against her caramel skin. Instead of answering right away, she grabs my hand and guides it to the front of her jeans.

"These things."

———
I'm then brought out of my slumber by an alluring force. I look to see it was the literal girl of my dreams. I must've accidentally fell asleep.

My shirt cling to my skin and I was slightly out of breath. My erotic regions were throbbing with want and it's all because of this girl next to me.

Wait... did I just have a lucid wet dream about a girl I met LITERALLY last night?! When did I even fall asleep? Did that kiss even happen?