THREE

Elle walked down the stairs after Wanda, wearing a similar costume but in all white with some gold accents.

"Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire!" Wanda said walking down the stairs. Elle walked behind her and Tommy spoke.

"Whoa Mom and Auntie Elle, are you guys old red and white riding hood or something?" He asked and Elle rolled her eyes and Wanda spoke.

"We're Sokovian Fortune Tellers!" Wanda said and Elle grimaced and looked at the kids and then Pietro.

"Auntie Elle doesn't look like she likes Halloween that much." Billy said and Elle smiled and looked over at him.

"Of course I do!" She said fakely and then Vision walked down the stairs.

"What are you a traffic light?" Pietro asked and Elle let out a laugh and looked at Wanda.

"I'm going to finish putting up the decorations outside." Elle said and Wanda nodded and Elle went into the kitchen and grabbed the box of Halloween stuff and went outside.

She began to hang up some of the plastic ghosts and then the spiders. The door to the house opened and Vision stepped through and looked at Elle.

"Elle, how's the decorating going?" He asked and Elle looked down, trying not to look at Vision and she nodded.

"Yeah, it's going good!" She said and he furrowed his eyebrows inwards and spoke.

"Do you want to help me patrol?" He asked and Elle shook her head and spoke.

"No thank you, I gotta finish these decorations." Elle said and he nodded softly and walked away from the house, looking back at the woman.

Elle, Pietro, Wanda, Billy and Tommy, began walking in Westview to go trick-or-treating. Elle looked around at everyone and looked at Wanda.

"I'm going to walk around a bit."Elle said and Wanda nodded and went back to her kids.

Several minutes later, Elle found herself walking in a stoic area, where people began to repeat the same actions over and over. She tilted her head and began walking down Ellis Avenue. While she turned she bumped into a hard body. She looked up and saw Vision in his normal outfit in front of her

"Vision." She said and Vision looked down at her and spoke.

"What are you doing over here?" He asked and Elle bit her lip and shook her head looking down.

"Nothing." She said and he furrowed his eyebrows inwards and spoke.

"What's wrong?" He asked and she shook her head and spoke.

"Nothing." She said and he shook his head.

"No, you won't look at me. You stare when I'm not looking but when I do you act as if you saw a ghost." He said and Elle shook her head and spoke.

"Vis, please." She said and he sighed and spoke.

"If you know something I don't, please tell me." He pleaded and Elle shook her head and raised her hand to hover where the mind stone was placed perfectly in the middle of his head.

"T-Trust me." She said softly and he nodded and she began to move her hands, her white energy moving between her fingers. His eyes opened after a moment and he looked at Elle as if he had seen a ghost.

"Elle?" He asked and Elle looked at him with a confused expression and Vision looked around.

"Where's everyone? Where's Thanos? Mr. Stark?" He asked and Elle breathed out and engulfed him in a tight hug. She let out a soft cry and Vision awkwardly hugged her back.

"Thank god." She breathed out and Vision raised an eyebrow.

"Elle, what is- are you okay?" He asked and Elle pulled back and looked at Vision and shook her head.

"No. Gosh, no, Vis. You don't understand. After Thanos-" She said and Vision looked into her eyes and spoke.

"Did we win?" He asked and Elle breathed in deep and nodded.

"We did. We won." She said and Vision nodded and looked around.

"So why am I here? Why are you here?" He asked and Elle bit her lip and spoke.

"Because you died, Vis. Twice. And Wanda had to witness it both times. She couldn't take it anymore." She said and Vision looked at her as if she had stabbed him.

"Why are you here?" He asked and Elle bit her lip and spoke.

"Because I couldn't let her go through this alone." She said and Vision frowned slightly and looked out beyond Westview.

" I have to see what's beyond here." Vision said and Elle shook her head and spoke.

"I don't know if you'd be able to survive outside of Westview, Vision." She said and he breathed out and spoke.

"I have to give everyone in here a chance." He said and she breathed in deep and watched as he began walking.

 2015

Elle watched as Wanda had shot her energy through Bruce. Thor jumped on top of the cradle and brought his hammer towards the sky.

Moments later, the cradle broke open and a red android flew towards Thor. Thor threw him towards the window, watching as he stopped momentarily and Elle moved her hands and Thor held his arm out to her.

The android flew back towards them and spoke.

"I am sorry, that was...odd. Thank you." The android said to Thor and Elle furrowed her eyebrows and spoke.

"Why does it sound like JARVIS?" She asked, feeling some sort of comfort from his voice remembering the AI she had grown up with.

"Because we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new." Tony said and Elle looked at the android- seeing the orange gem in the middle of his head.

"So what's that?" Elle asked and Thor spoke looking at the stone.

"The Mind Stone. One of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities. Your powers derive from three of the six." Thor said looking at Elle and Elle furrowed her eyebrows inwards.

"I don't understand-" She said but the android walked up to her.

"It will be okay." He said and she widened her eyes a bit and looked at him.

"Does he- Do you have any of JARVIS' memories?" She asked and he nodded and smiled.

"I do, I remember everything from when you were a kid" He said and Elle breathed in deep and looked at Thor and then Tony.

"Well... that's nice." She said and Vision gave her comforting smile.

Elle watched as Vision began walking to the edge of the anomaly and she bit her lip knowing that if he was going to do this, she might as well be there for him just like he was there for her all those years ago.

"Vision, wait." She said and rushed up next to him, preparing to go ahead and help Vision save everyone.