FIVE

Elle moved her hands in a circular motion, her white energy flowing to Agnes' door, knocking it down. She walked in and looked around.

"Come out Agnes and give me Wanda back" She yelled and Agnes came out of the shadows and smirked.

"Well, well. If it isn't Eleanor Stark." She said and Elle moved her hands and Agnes smiled.

"If you move that hand, Wanda and the kids will die." She said and Elle breathed in deep and spoke.

"Where. Are. They." She said and Agnes smiled and looked into the kitchen.

"If you want to know, come to the basement." She said and Elle stood in her place and seconds later Billy and Tommy's screams were distant as they begged for help.

"Let them go." She spat and Agnes smirked and said, "Then come with me." She said and Elle walked behind Agnes as they were going to go downstairs.

Agnes opened the door to the basement and she held the door open for Elle and she looked at Agnes and stepped into the basement. Seconds later, they ended up somewhere completely different, almost as if it was a memory. Elle's memory.

NEW YORK CITY.

Elle walked out to the living room of Stark towers seeing her father and his girlfriend- Pepper Potts together on the couch. Tony looked over at his daughter and spoke.

Elle's eyes widened as she looked at her younger self walk into the living room of Stark Towers. Elle looked at Agnes and spoke.

"What is this?" She asked her gaze falling on her father's face and she clenched her fists.

"Your memories, you superstar." Agnes said as if it was an insult.

"Elle, honey can you tell Pepper that Stark towers is hers? She doesn't seem to grasp it." Tony said to his 18 year old daughter and Elle nodded walking to the cupboard and spoke.

"Well it should be hers, she does everything for you." She said and Tony tilted his head and the elevator opened.

"Mr. Stark." An unfamiliar voice said and Elle turned to the voice seeing Pepper jump up.

"Phil! Come in." She said and the man- Phil walked through the doors.

"Uh- his first name is agent." Tony said and Elle grabbed her jar of nutella and a spoon and walked over to them.

"We need you to look this over as soon as possible." Phil said handing Tony a file. Elle put her spoon in her nutella and spoke.

"He doesn't like being handed things." Elle said and Pepper smiled looking at Phil.