FOUR

Elle sat in the chair looking at the camera that was set up.

"What am I supposed to do?" She asked and a voice spoke.

"I ask questions and you answer." It said and Elle rolled her eyes and breathed out annoyed.

"Ask away then." She mumbled and then it spoke.

"What is the Maximoff Anomaly?" The voice asked and Elle shrugged her shoulders and spoke.

"To be honest, I have no idea." She said and the voice spoke once more.

"Are you just saying this because you're protecting someone?" It asked and Elle tilted her head and looked at the camera.

"You're lucky I'm not allowed to hurt you." She said and stood up from her seat and began to walk away from them.

Elle looked around trying to find out where Vision could have possible went but she was out of luck.

"Elle?" A familiar voice asked out loud.

Elle turned, seeing Darcy and Vision run up to her and she tilted her head.

"Darcy? What are you doing here?" She asked looking at her ridiculous circus outfit.

"When Vision tried to escape, Wanda saved him by expanding the the Anomaly. I got pulled into it." She said and Elle looked at Vision.

"Are you alright?" She asked and he nodded and Elle looked at Darcy and then Vision.

"Well, what's the plan?" She asked and Vision looked down at the brunette and spoke.

"I was hoping you could talk to Wanda, since you guys are close?" He asked and Elle nodded and looked him in the eyes.

"Of course I will."

"Wanda, what the hell is going on?" Elle asked looking at her best friend.

"I-I don't know." She said and Elle placed her hands on her hips and spoke.

"Wanda, you need to find out because this," She said looking around the house. "it needs to stop. Wanda, people are going to get hurt." She said and Wanda shook her head.

"I can't Elle. I can't." She said and Elle breathed in deep and spoke.

"Wanda, I'm hurting too, okay? But we can't keep doing this." She said and Wanda let out a dry laugh when a voice rang through the house.

"Wanda? Wanda!" Monica said as she barged into the house. Wanda watched as Monica came through the living room and she spoke.

"What are you doing? How did you get in here?"

"Listen to me, this whole thing is about Vision." Monica said and Elle faced Monica and then looked at Wanda

"Get out of my house!" Wanda screamed.