shy (requested)

"Are you ready to go, my love?" Yeji asked as she entered the bedroom, finding you sitting at the edge of the bed as you put your shoes on.

She couldn't take her eyes off of you. One look at you made her heart skip a beat and caused her eyes to light up in adoration.

You're dressed up for date night. It's the first one you're getting to share in a long few weeks.

Yeji has planned it all out, wanting to make it as special as possible by taking you out to one of the most romantic spots in town.

You don't go there very often which makes it perfect for a night like tonight.

"Yeah. I'm ready." You said and got off the bed, a smile on your face.

You stood in front of her and watched as she bit her lip, her brown eyes traveling up and down your body before she looked into your eyes.

"Yeji? Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah." She smiled and took your hands into hers, bringing one up for a kiss before doing the same with your other one. "You just look so beautiful."

She watched as you shyly lowered your head, your cheeks turning red from her compliment and the sweet look in her eyes as she spoke those words.

"I love complimenting you." She chuckled. "Especially because you get all shy. You're just so cute, my love."

You covered your face with your hands but she pulled them away and then tilted your chin up with her fingers.

"There are those beautiful eyes." She whispered softly before she kissed your cheeks.

"I love you so much, y/n. Everything about you. I don't know why you get all shy with me. Look how long we've been together and you still get so shy when I compliment you." She teased and when you went to shy away again, she stopped you by cupping your cheek in her hand.

"I don't know." You mumbled shyly, making her laugh before she put her lips on yours for a sweet kiss.

"You always look so stunning, baby. I love your outfit. You take my breath away."

"Thank you, baby." You grinned and put your arms around her neck.

"Guess you're going to be getting shy all night because I'm not going to stop complimenting you. You deserve to be told how incredibly gorgeous you are every single day, I promise to start doing that more often."

You buried your face in her neck and she kissed your head as she put her arms around you.

"You're beautiful, Yeji. So beautiful."

"Thank you, sweet girl." She grinned before kissing your face, making ou squirm and laugh in her arms as she whispered compliment after compliment against your skin.

"Yeji!" You laughed, your cheeks hurting from smiling so hard. "Yeji, quit it."

"Oh, alright." She playfully rolled her eyes before kissing your cheek once more, lips lingering against your skin for a few seconds. "Come on, my beautiful girl. Let's go eat. I'm so hungry and I know you are too."

You giggled before you went downstairs and headed out the door, excited for the night ahead with your girl.