Chapter 10

I followed Jason as he lead me down towards my so called new room. I sighed not knowing how I should be reacting.

He lead me down the hall to a purple door...which was very weird seeing as though my favorite color.

He opened the door and stepped in. He looked back at me holding the door open for me to step in.

I couldn't describe how gorgeous this room was. It had a huge bed in the middle of the room. It had some cute lights that looked like bubbles.

I think I might be bipolar with my sudden change of moods. One moment I'm happy and then the next I'm pissed or sad.

I put my hand on my stomach. Pups are suppose to be born 6 to 8 months from when they are created. Its been at least 3 months now. That journey really must have been longer than I thought.

Jason looked down at my hand that was resting on my stomach. A emotion passed through his eyes but I didn't get a chance to figure out what it was because he walked out.

My stomach is starting to get a bump and I can already feel the small little pup inside of me.

I know I can't stay here for the simple reason that the pup inside me isn't my mates. I walked towards the window and saw it was night time perfect for what I'm about to do.

I opened the window and looked down the ground wasn't that far. I was doubting if my body could stand that kind of impact especially since I'm with child. I thought back to my childhood friend named Nala.

She was outgoing, fun and never scared of anything. She would always promise me that she would be there for me through both the thick and the thin.

She disappeared on my 10th birthday and never came back. I always thought the pack had something to do with her disappearances.

My feeling was right when the pack told me that they killed her. I didn't believe them obviously hoping that my beat friend wasn't dead. I kept telling myself that she would come back. But she never did.

I jumped out the window with my hand over my stomach. It felt actually felt good. It started to rain. That was good because than the rain would mask my scent.

I was slightly surprised that Wanda hasn't said a word about anything.

"Wanda?" I asked in a questioning tone. I could feel her in the back of my mind. I think she was ignoring me.

I started to ran towards the woods deciding to take my mind off of Wanda and deal with her later.

I continued to run through the forest for what seemed like hours but was only a couple minutes.

I was determined to leave this place. Me and my baby will be much happier without him and his pack.

I heard the alarms go off and could feel his anger through the new bond that was established when we first locked eyes.

I couldn't be concerned about him when trying to get away from him with my pup.

I saw some type of road ahead and amped up my speed. I finally got to it and looked both ways.

I was hoping to hitch a ride somewhere. I looked left and my vision was hit with a bright light.

I backed away and blinked a couple time. I noticed a truck in front of me. I looked up and was met with a pair of blue grayish eyes.

 I looked up and was met with a pair of blue grayish eyes

"You need a ride?" He asked looking down at me. I looked back at the forest and could tell Jason was catching up.

I thought about my choices at the moment. Go with this dude and possible get some help or go back to my asshole of a mate.

I chose to go with this dude who I don't have any knowledge about. I decided to take the odds. Anything that might get thrown my way I'll fight through it.

I will protect my pup with all my might even if it means going with a total strange to get away from my mate.

I nodded my head. "Well get in." He said and I opened the door to get in.

I settled down in the seat and closed the door. He began to drive away from forest and before reaching the edge I heard a howl.

I looked out the window towards the forest and knew it was Jason.

I knew he was coming for his mate.

( ̄(エ) ̄)
Okay first I just want to say how stupid can she get. Like really getting into a strangers car with a pup in her belly hasn't she heard of stranger danger. She can be really irritating writing. *wipes forehead*
Anywho who's wondering who Nala is cause I know I am. I mean like I know I wrote the book but I didn't really write about her. Who is the actual Nala.
Well that's all I have for you at the moment. Hopefully I can put another chapter up.
Also I have a question: Would you have got in to the car? Why or why not? Comment below.

Well don't forget to vote, comment and even a follow if you enjoyed this chapter or the book in general

Well don't forget to vote, comment and even a follow if you enjoyed this chapter or the book in general. Baiiii

P.s Who else is wondering who this mysterious new guy is.