Chapter 16

I smiled as Flynn helped me out of the car. I held my stomach as I pulled my poncho closer. It was getting a bit chiller and you could see it in the trees as they lost their green. I rubbed my stomach as Nala and Scar pulled up right beside us.

They got out with bright smiles on their face and was giggling. I wanted something like that with my mate, but mines wouldn't accept the baby growing in my stomach. I would often see Nala looking at my stomach with longing. It was going to be hard to find a male wolf with those morals.

I turned to Flynn and he took my hand leading me into the mall. I was happy to be around other people even if they were human. I'm normally cooped up in the house Flynn barely letting me out saying its better to stay inside. He treats me like a pup sometimes.

I smiled when the heat hit my skin. It felt toasty in here and for that I am grateful. I looked at the different stores that currently surrounded the crowded food court. I smiled as I saw kids running around in the mini area for children their ages.

I couldn't wait till my pup would be able to do that. I couldn't wait for a lot of things, like when they are first born or when they say their first word. When they take their first steps and fall down right after with a bright smile on their face. I couldn't wait for them to have their first day of kindergarten and they are holding on to my leg with tears streaming down their face begging me not to go.

I can't wait to lean down and hold them close in my arms while telling them everything was going to be okay and that they will have lots of fun even if I'm not there. With me wiping away their tears and they looking at me with their big wondrous eyes.

I felt tears stream down my face as Flynn looked a bit panicked. I smiled at him through my tears and he looked at me as though I was crazy. "I'm not crying for nothing. These my dear friend are happy tears about me and my pup's future."

He nodded at me and smiled at me. I looked over to Scar and Nala. They were holding hands while laughing with one another.

"What store do you want to go to first?" Flynn asked me and I thought for a second.

"I saw somewhere on a website about some store called Hot Topic"? I said with a tilt of the head. He laughed and I growled at him. I didn't like being laughed at, I had enough of that from my ex-family.

"Aye don't growl at me. I have to get a good laugh every once in a while. Come on lets go before we die of their cuteness." He tilted his head towards Scar and Nala.

I nodded my head and smiled as Flynn pulled me along. "See you later." I yelled out and Scar nodded while Nala waved. Turning my head I saw that we were coming upon a low lighted room.

Walking in, there was some blink 182 music playing and around 2 to 4 people in total. I smiled when seeing the jewelry. I always wanted a choker but never had the chance to get one.

I let Flynn's hand go and decided to go explore alone. Smiling I picked a yin choker up and examined it in the mirror upon my neck. I thought I looked great with it.

"Flynn how do I look?" I asked turning around and he gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and turned back to the mirror.

"I'm getting it." He nodded and I handed it over to him. He had a few things of his own. We walked to the counter and he paid for everything. I really had to start working to earn some money.

Smiling I took the black bag from the co-worker and walked out with Flynn. We went to a couple of more stores and got us both some clothes.

I now had some beautiful colourful dresses and a couple paternity outfits. We got the baby some clothes. They were neutral colors since we didn't know the gender. We walked out the last store and I wanted to scream that I wanted to rest. My freaking feet hurt and I was starving.

I felt as though I could eat a whole pizza by myself. Speaking of pizza. "Flynn we should get some pizza." He turned and nodded at me. "There's a pizza place in the food court."

I nodded and followed him. It still amazed me how many people there were. I smiled when seeing Scar and Nala, they were once again laughing and having a great time in each other's presence.

Turning my attention forward I saw the pizza joint Flynn was talking about. It was called Dillard's pizza joint. There was three people waiting in line.

The fresh smell of garlic and herbs had my stomach growling at me or well my unborn pup. "Okay child just wait a bit more time and we'll get some food to you." I got a kick in return and smiled.

Waiting in line must have been the longest wait in my life. I checked my imaginary watch and Flynn laughed at me. "Just a little longer." He said giving my hand a pat.

I growled at him, "Food needs to be inside this belly!" He chuckled and shook his head. These hormones were getting to me and turning me into a different person.

Finally to the front of the line Flynn ordered for the both of us. I almost moaned out when the hot cheese hit my tongue. I loved me some delicious pizza.

Once finished we left saying our goodbyes to Nala and Scar making plans for them to come over soon. Getting in the car I watched as the sun set. It was such beauty in it as the orange and the blue merged.

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

($^$)

Hey guys!!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. I know this has been a long wait but I hope you guys can forgive me.

Maybe someone is ready to have a baby or two. *Wink wink*

See you soon!

~Jai