Chapter 20

Mary POV

Waking up to little mewls, I couldn't help the smile that took place on my face. I could feel the beautiful connection to all my pups. I could feel that my boys were sleeping, but it was Mia who was mewling. Opening my eyes, to see they were surrounding me and Flynn, who was sleeping with Noah on his chest. I smiled at the two and pulled the remaining three to my chest. 

"How am I going to deal with you four?" I whispered quietly into the air as I ran my fingers through Mia's fur. I understood why Flynn fell asleep seeing as it was late at night. I could feel my wolf on alert as she stayed up to watch over the pups as I fell asleep in the back of our minds.

Once I awoke I started panicking when I didn't see my pups. I could feel them in our link and I knew nothing bad happened but I needed to see them. "Flynn!" I yelled and I heard a yell from the bathroom. He walked out with both Noah and Eliseo, sitting down next to me. I immediately reached out to them, noticing that their hair was wet. He placed them in my arms before gravitating back towards the bathroom. I smiled down at the dark haired children. 

"My boys," I said nuzzling both their cheeks. They licked my face showing that their love for me. I smiled at them both, watching as Flynn walked over with my other two pups. "I'm sorry but they needed a bath and you were asleep." 

Smiling at him. 

"I'm so grateful for you Flynn." He blushed deeply before clearing his throat. "I appreciate you too Mary. You're my best friend." He kissed my forehead before we directed our attention to the adorable pups that laid their quietly. Mia was sleeping, while Flynn and his brothers were rolling around. 

"You know we have to go home soon," He told him keeping his voice calm, even making it sound soothing to the air.  Nodding my head, both our attention on the adorable pups in front of us. I couldn't believe what my life had come too. First losing my mother, then being abused by my pack and losing my closet child hood friend, getting pregnant. Meeting the best person in the world and giving birth to these beautiful pups. My life was better. Better then it was yesterday, better then it was two months ago and definitely better then two years ago.

I finally had a family. A beautiful family I could call my own. My four pups and my best friend was all I need.

"Yeah our home."