Part 1

Hayley-

I pace back and forth as I start to panic

No I can't really be pregnant can I

I shake my head,
I only slept with the dude once

Good going Hayley, just what you wanted a fucking baby

Witches come and grab me by my arms force me to walk

I walk out and see a man in a suit, he stares at me and I grow aggravated

"Who the hell are you"

He looks at Sofie, "give us a moment please"

They lead me back inside and I sit as the strange man talks to me, "so have they been holding you here against your will?"

I sigh, "they lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. Then they did all these weird, Witchy tests, not that I understand how this could even happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children."

He looks at me, "perhaps if you knew my brothers story it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may..." I move away from his hand, "what are you doing"

He tells me to relax, "if you open your mind to me, I can show you."

I close my eyes and he explains his family's history as well as Klaus's

I mentally scold myself, how could I screw up so bad

I open my eyes, "that's how the werewolf curse works. It isn't activated until you take a life."

He looks down, "Ni'Klaus was the result of an indiscretion our mother had hidden from us all, an affair with a werewolf like yourself. Infuriated by this betrayal my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would suppress klaus' werewolf side, denying him any connection with his true self"

I smirk, "your dad was a Dick" he lets out a snicker and I introduce myself, "I'm Hayley, by the way. You should probably know my name if your gonna tell me your whole life story. I mean I know you. Your family is legendary. Your brother is a notorious psycho, who I slept with, classic me."

I scold myself more as I look at him

"I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand that our father hunted him, hunted us for centuries, every time we found a moment of happiness, we were forced to flee even here in New Orleans, where we were happiest of all. Not long after Ni'Klaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid, he defeated our father. I thought this would make him happy. He was angrier than ever. I wonder if perhaps this baby might be a way for my brother to find happiness a way to save him from himself."

Sophie walks back in, "I'm glad you feel that way because we need your help."

He places his hands in his pockets, "what precisely is it that you want, and what does it have to do with this young woman?"

I look at him in surprise as Sofie talks, "we want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him. He won't see the betrayal coming."

"Yea. well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Ni'Klaus doesn't like to be told what to do."

Sophie smirks, "it's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest member of the Original Family."

His stare gets deadly, "that sounds remarkably like blackmail."

She glares, "like I said I'm desperate."