Part 3

Sofia-

I sit over his body and slowly grab the dagger in his chest

I pull it out and stare at it, I look over and see Marcel walk in

I take it and I stab him once again with it

Marcel comes up to me and Davina and starts to speak, "this suckers resilient, he's like a cockroach in a suit. Doesn't matter time to give old Elijah back to Klaus anyway."

I go to speak but Davina beats me to it, "you asked me how to figure out how to kill the originals. I'm not done. Silver dagger hurts them, but that's it."

He looks at her, "Davina, we've been through this. Klaus saved my life. I owe him one. Since he wants his brother back"

She cuts him off, "Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street music festival. I want to go. Please." He rejects, "the whole point of you two being up here is so your never spotted out there. You know what's smack in the middle of Dauphine street, Sophie Deveraux, pain-in-the-ass witch, and you know what the witches will do to you if they find you."

She fires back, "but you control the witches. Make her go away. And besides you let Sofia go out last night to your party, Marcel, it's one night."

I look at Marcel and he shakes his head, "I said no." She walks after him, "Sofia and I do everything you say, but sometimes, I think you forget what We're capable of. Did you know I can make someone's blood boil? All I have to do is focus."

He starts to sweat and he touches his forehead and looks at it before looking at Davin and i with a smile, "Fine. We compromise, alright? You going out alone is to dangerous, but I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's gonna be there, Alright, nice lady. You three are really gonna hit it off."

Davina grins and I smile softly as I see how happy she is

Hayley-

I sit on the couch looking at papers as Agnes hounds me about the baby

"I told you Agnes, I feel great." She insists, "you are overdue for a checkup."

I scoff, "what am I gonna do, pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here."

Rebekah gets angry with me, "a lot of women would kill to have a child. Strikes me as odd that your not taking better care of yours."

I glare

I don't want this child, when is Sophie going to transfer the baby to my sister

Agnes looks at me and nods, "I know a doctor out in the Bayou off the Beaten Path. Now I too the liberty of making you an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it."

I give in, "Ok. Fine. Bayou baby doctor it is."

We walk off and she pulls me to the side, "Sophie told me what you wanted and we will do it"

I feel myself relax, "thank you but why are you willing to do it"

"Sofia Claire, your sister, is a crescent wolf and a witch, she's extremely powerful, and we need something against her so that we can get her back"

I nod, "makes sense" she walks out and turns, "I'll come get you tonight"

I nod and she leaves