03

It's now 7:00pm and Gulf just finished eating. He's facing his laptop right now, writing new email for him.

It's been what.. 6 years? Since their relationship end. He's not mad at him for pushing him away. He know he did it on purpose. He's hoping that he had a good reason for it. All he need is a good reason why he did that.

But after all, his heart is still screaming his name. His body is seeking his warm touches. His mind is always thinking about him. His whole being is screaming his name. He want to be with him again. To feel his love again. He don't care if danger is adter him, he loves him. And still loving him.

He's in states so maybe it's already morning in there. Gulf just shook his head. He's asking himself why, why he's still doing this. Why he's still after him, why couldn't he moved on. But he already know the reason why. He loves him. That's the reason why.

And he don't care if he get hurt for the same reason again.

"I'm crazy," he just mumbled to himself. After send an email, he rook his phone and texted his mother about the dinner.

"It's on Friday, 7:30pm." His mother's reply. He look at the date on his phone. It's now Wednesday and the dinner will happened 2 days from now.

He just sigh. I need to buy a new shirt tommorow. He had a lot of new shirt but all of them are black, if not then it's grey. He stood up and put his playe on the sink. He just left it there and decided to wash it tomorrow morning. He went inside his room after getting his laptop on the table.

He placed his laptop and his phone on his study table. He then decided to took a bath, and after that, he just wear a white loose t-shirt and sweatpants.

He settled himself on his study table. He couldn't sleep so he play games on his phone. After every 10 minutes, he would stare at his laptop.

He stared sending email when he finally get his email address, at dirst he disguise as someone but maybe it didn't work? He's not quite sure.

After sending more than ten email, he finally reveal himself. Saying that it's him. He tell him how he felt, how his day went, or he feel sick. He somehow wants him to know hoping that he still care like how he used to before.

Gulf know how he get immediately annoyed before so this is what he's doing now. Their's one time that he send an email after sending one and again, and again. But then, no reply.

He wants to go where he is right now. He has a money but it may be not enough. But if he could just fly or teleport, he would have to so he can go to where he is and smack his head for ignoring him.

But who is he to demand anyway? Even if he wants to, he doesn't have the right. They're already done and between them, he's the only one who srill didn't move on. But Gulf is hoping that he didn't and still can't move on too. "Tsk, now his possessiveness is getting all over me,"

~

Mew arrived at his office and when he was about to sat when his phone vibrated. He put it in vibrate mode so if someone's calling or texting him, he will know. He sat on his swivel chair and took his phone out of his pocket.

Mew just shook his head. "An email from you again huh?,"

"Hi! I already took a board exam earlier and I'm so nervous as F. I don't know if i passed but i just hope i am. The exam is so hard. It makes my head hurt. But i didn't mind it because I'm more nervous.
By the way, hope you're doing good. I want to see you..."

Mew just stared at his email after reading it all. And he don't know what happened but he just see himself tapping the send button and it's too late for him to realize that.

But he didn't do anything and just put his phone down. He still have to deal with someone today and it's night time there, so he might be sleeping.

After sometime, he started working but a phone call interrupt him. "What?," He asked.

"I already took him." He heard Rong said. Mew hummed. "On my way,"

He closed his laptop and went and took his phone with him. He took his motorbike's keys in the drawer and went out of his office. While on his face, he started unbuttoning the buttons on his sleeves and started folding them till his ankles.

He went on his private elevator which he use everyday. He doesn't want to share and elevator with his staffs or even his clients. When he elevator reached the parking lot, he went on his motorcycle and put his helmet on.

He put the key to the ignition and twist it. After starting the motorcycle, he just waited for a while and when the light turns green, he drove off.

He already know where Tong is so he drove their with his full speed. Once he arrived, he took his helmet off and handed it to one of his men, and so as his keys. He went inside and that bastard's laugh ring on his ear.

He kicked the door open startling some of his man but Tong and that bastard. Well, that bastard flinch a bit. But once he saw Mew, he smile maniacally. "I already expect to see you here. Ah, how have you been Mew?," He asked with a smirk that irks Mew. He just went near him and held his collar tightly. "I see, loosing control already eh?,"

"No one would stay calm if this annoying mouth of you talk shits." Mew throw a punch on his jaw causing the chair to fall where the bastard is sitting. He heard him groaned when his back hit the ground. "That's a good punch kid,"

"Yeah?," Mew stepped on his chest earning a grunt from him. Mew held his neck tight this time, choking him. "You think i wouldn't know that it's you?,"

The bastard tried to laugh but Mew held his neck tighter, causing him to cough. "I-I thought y-you're smart." He smirked. "B-But i-it took you f-forever to k-know i-it's me—,"

"Fuck you!," Mew burst out and started throwing hard punching on his face until it bleed and unrecognized. He was still not satisfied so he stood up and started kicking him on the gut.

After sometime, the bastard had a labor in breathing. Blood is gushing from his mouth and nose. Mew finally let go of him. Only to took the gun from his man and fired it at him without remorse. He just stopped when the gun run out of bullets. He threw it on his direction. "Do what you want to that bastard's body. I don't care anymore," with that Mew dashed out of the place, taking his keys and helmet. Then he drove back to his place.

Once he opened the door, some of the cleaners got startled. Especially seeing him with some blood on his hands. They didn't tried to ask after noticing the dark aura in Mew.

When he got in his room, he went to take a bath. He thought this day would be a good day but no. Only one person could calm him.

After taking a bath, he just wear a sweatpants and not bother putting his top on.

He settled himself on the bed, taking his laptop on the bedside table and open it. He was quite shock when he saw a reply from him.

"Am i dreaming?! Did you just reply?! Even though your reply only contains four words, seventeen letter, one dot and five syllables. It already made me happy and calm..."

Mew just smiled. The reply was sent a minute after he send his reply. You make me calm too, Gulf.

———

Dont be confused guys, I'll explain everything happened in that past maybe on the next next chapter. Take care everyone :>