09

Mew went downstairs after he got ready. He’s just wearing a black polo shirt and a black jeans. He fixed his hair while looking at his wrist watch. He also keep glancing on the stairs if Gulf is already walking down. Mew took a deep breath and decided to drink some water while he wait for Gulf.

On the other hand, Gulf was having a hard time what to wear. He’s really not good at fashion and it’s okay for him before because mostly when he go out, he’ll just wear black shorts and a shirt that he think he finds okay.

But now, his boss ask him out. Well, he told me to change because we’re going somewhere. Gulf just tugged his hair while staring at all of his clothes that are on his bed. He couldn’t find something to wear.

After sometime, he looked at the time. Fuck! I’m here for like 15 minutes already. He started panicking and he decided to just pick his most ‘okay’  clothes.

Mew is already on his fourth glasses of water. It’s been 15 minutes but Gulf still didn’t come down. Mew is starting to feel nervous but he needs to believe in Gulf. Or I can just go in his room.

Mew shook his head, disagreeing in his thoughts. He’ll give him time. And he’ll wait even how long.

Mew just tsked. This is clearly not him. This is not the Mew Suppasit he and everyone that used to know. He’s aware of himself. He knows of how an asshole he is. He’s a cold and ruthless mafia boss that everyone knows, especially in the underground world. His name is popular there.

Mew unconsciously looked at the stairs again but he was starstruck when he saw Gulf standing on the last step of the stairs. He’s wearing a white long sleeves shirt and a black jeans too.

“U-Uh.. i-is it okay?,” Gulf is referring to his clothes. He know they are not that good as Mew’s clothes.

Mew flashes a smile and put his glass on the sink. He, then went near him. Gulf is getting self conscious and he just look away when Mew’s eyes is never leaving him.

“T-Tell me if i-it’s not good. I-I’ll go change—,” he was cut when Mew said something.

“You look good,” Mew said. Gulf stopped and looked at him. “Huh?,”
Mew didn’t answer him and offer his hand. Gulf looked at his hand. “Let’s go?,” Mew saw Gulf is not moving so Mew just held his hand and pull him with him.

Once they outside of the house, Mew open the door in the passenger seat. “Hop on,” Mew said. Gulf didn’t do something and just hop on.

Mew turned at hopped on the passenger seat. Once he settled himself inside, he turned his body and looked at Gulf.

“Are you okay?,”

“I-I am.” Gulf smiled tightly. “I-I’m just overwhelmed.”

“Oh?,” Mew mumbled. Gulf nodded. “Are you sure my clothes are just fine? You don’t have to act nice okay? Tell me.” Gulf told him seriously, but Mew just chuckled and shook his head.

“I told you, it’s really okay. You don’t have to worry,” Mew said.

It somehow calm Gulf down but still. He know his boss is famous. What will the others think if they saw him with him? Ofcourse, that’s not a good sight for them.

And just add the fact that he also know his boss’s other work because his friend or bestfriend to be exact is one of his men.

“Gulf!,” Gulf blicked his eyes enumerately when Mew calles his name. “Huh?,” he asked.

“Where have you been?,” he asked him. Gulf forced a smile and just shook his head. “Are you not feeling well?,” Mew asked worriedly.

Gulf shook his head. “I’m fine boss,” Gulf just bit his lower lip. “I mean M-Mew,”