14

What Mild said made Gulf think about it. What if his boss really felt something for him? No! No! T-That can't be!

He wanted to oppose that idea if it's really true. Although his heart and mind says otherwise. He can't fall for his boss and as what he said, he'll make sure not to.

Just then, the bell rings and students start walking towards the gate of the school to get out. "Oh, finally." Mild stood up and Gulf followed when his phone beeped.

It was a message from Mew.

"Don't go out of the school. Wait for me." - Mew.

"What is it?," Mild asked when he noticed Gulf stopped in his trance. Gulf looked at his friend and smiled sheepishly. "I can't go out yet. I have to wait for Mew."

"Ah," Mild smirked. "Alright, if you say so. Gotta go!," Mild told him before he walked out of the school.

Gulf watched Mild leave as he sit back to the bench where they're sitting just earlier. Gulf wait patiently for Mew while looking at the time from time to time.

Few minutes turned to hours, but still no Mew showed up. Gulf huffed in annoyance, but he thought that maybe, Mew was still doing something important. Of course, his work is important that him.

So Gulf patiently waited for Mew when suddenly someone, the handsome guy from their department, walked towards him. He flashes a sweet smile at him that could surely melt anyone, but Gulf. He doesn't hate the guy, he just find him pretty normal. Maybe because I am already attracted to someo—no! no! crap that!

"Hi, I noticed you sitting here for a few hours already. You don't want to go home yet?," He asked in his soft voice. Gulf smiled politely as he shook his head. "I'm waiting for someone."

"Oh, who? your dad?," Gulf raised a brow. But the guys just chuckled. "I'm just kidding. I know it's not my part to know."

Gulf didn't speak and just looked away. The handsome guy insert his hands on his pockets before sighing. "You look annoyed. Is my presence bothering you?," Gulf looked at him again before shaking his head. "No, no, I'm just thinking of something."

"Like?," the guy sat beside him, the distance closed between them.

"Like ending up in a hospital if you won't stay away from him." Gulf's eyes widened when he heard Mew's voice.

"M-Mew.." Gulf grunt when Mew pulled him away from that guy. Mew's hand were gripped tightly on Gulf's arm as they walked out of the school and head towards his car.

When they reached Mew's car, he opened the door at the passenger sit and pushed Gulf to sit inside. Gulf grimaced as he rubbed his arm, it was so red because of Mew's grip.

When Mew sat in the driver seat, he closed the door too harshly, causing Gulf to startle.

The whole ride, both were silent but the tension between them is heavy. The silence was deafening and bothering him. When the sign on the road turned red, the car stopped. Gulf started at Mew as he saw his jaw tightening and so as his hand against the steering wheel, he gripped in too hard until his knuckles turned white.

Gulf wants to ask what's wrong but he holds himself. He doesn't want to make everything worse.

While waiting for the sign to turn green, Mew's phone rings. Gulf bit his lower lip and looked outside the window while rubbing his arm. He was waiting for Mew to speak.

"Seize him." Mew's spoke. His cold voice were enough to tell Gulf how mad he is.

I wonder what I did. But.. he's not mad because of what happened earlier right?

Gulf sighed. He looked at the sign and when it turned green, Mew immediately dashed off. Gulf licked his lower lip while having the thought of talking to Mew when they got home.

~

When they got home, Gulf immediately ran towards the door before Mew came out of the car.

Gulf toughened himself when Mew went out of the car and started walking towards the door. "Move." Mew spoke menacingly, but Gulf didn't.

"N-No!," Gulf startled because he huffed and looked away. Mew on the other hand, just staring at him. "L-Look.." Gulf met his eyes. "I-I don't know what I did to make you mad, but please forgive me for I have done something you don't like."

Gulf prayed and wish to every deity out there, hoping that Mew will forgive him.

"Move." But then, those words shattered his hopes.

Gulf slowly looked up at Mew. "N-No!," Gulf stubbornly spoke. "I'm sorry, alright? What should i do so you won't get mad at me anymore?,"

Mew cleared his throat. "Nothing. Now move, or you won't like me." he taunted.

Gulf looked down and slowly moved away from the door and watched Mew's back as he went inside the house, not even glancing back at him.

When Mew got inside his room, he grittef his teeth in anger. He loosened up his buttons and went inside the bathroom to wash his face and to wake him up from his reverie.

What's happening to me?

Gulf is someone that unexpectedly came into his life. He's his maid, his house keeper or whatever. They were supposed to keep a "boss-employee" relationship.

Mew looked up at the mirror. "Tsk, but that doesn't mean it will stay like that.."

He sighed and slicked his hair back. "Ah, my thoughts are overwhelming."

With that, Mew decided to take a bath to calm himself down. While taking a bath, the scene of Gulf and that guy flashed on his mind. It was a kind of view that he just wants to erase in his memory for good. He hate the scene of seeing Gulf with someone else.

Heck, we still have no label at this point.

Mew facepalmed. He even hurt Gulf because of his tight grip. He felt annoyed because of his actions but he can't do anything about it anymore, it already happened.

All i have to do, is to make up with my mistake.

After he take a bath, he decided to went to his closet that's connected to the bathroom. He wore a black denim shorts and white tank top. His hair was left wet and dripping.

When he was done, he went to open the door, only to see Gulf standing close to his bathroom door.

And Mew couldn't help but to stare at his plump lips.

~

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3

I'm really sorry for the late update guys, but here it is :>