12

Gulf took a deep breath as he stared at the wasted Mew on the bed. He's having doubts whether to touch Mew. Not that kind of 'touch'. He's thinking if he'll do something like, change Mew's clothes.

I'm his personal maid, so i should do it.

With a deep breath, Gulf moved closer and started taking his clothes off. "Mmm! No!," Mew started stopping him from doing so.

"Mew, I'm going to change your—,"

"Only Gulf can touch me!," Mew glared at him. Gulf looked at him dumbfounded. "Mew, I'm Gulf." he said but Mew seems not to be buying it. "No.. no.. my Gulf.. Gulf!," Mew tried to take Gulf's hand away from him, thinking that another person was touching him.

My Gulf?

Gulf on the other hand, shook his head as he chuckled, his heart beating fast by the mention of his name. "Mew, i am Gulf. Come on let's change your clothes." He's still thinking about what he said. He couldn't calm his heart from beating fast and his mind from over thinking. Even how much he reminds himself that Mew is drunk and he doesn't mean it.

But his words really affects me.

In the end, Gulf manage to change Mew's clothes despite the endless nagging of Mew. Gulf would just laugh or chuckle.

After changing his clothes, Mew was now calmly laying on the bed, he's slowly falling asleep. "I hope he won't—,"

"Guuulf?~," Mew pulled him closer to his side, shocking the latter. The drunk Mew starts sniffing his neck. "You smell like Gulf." Mew stated drunkenly.

"B-Because i am Gulf..." Gulf calmly spike despite the erratic beating of his heart.

Mew smiled sedatively. "You're my Gulf?,"

Gulf he's drunk, he's drunk, he's drunk..

Gulf keep reminding himself. He doesn't know what to answer. As much as he wanted to answer yes, he held himself. He doesn't want to assume things.

"M-Mew, you're drunk.."

Mew whined like a kid. "Nooo amm noot.." he even pouted. "You're my Gulf right?," he grinned.

"You're drunk."

Mew pouted. "Whyy won't you answer?," he whined and held Gulf's waist tighter. He was on top of Mew.

"M-Mew.. you don't know what you're talking about." Gulf tried to get out of his grip but Mew won't let him.

"Of course i know.." He smiled. "You're my Gulf."

Gulf just shook his head. He doesn't know what to say anymore. Mew's words really makes him feel something. He's already on the edge of losing it. But he will do anything to hold on, he will do anything to stop this.

Although he knows that there's only a teeny tiny chance that he could stop this, but he will still hold on to the chance.

I will never let myself fall for him. Not my boss.

~

Morning came and Gulf woke up beside Mew. His boss will not let go of him last night that Gulf fell asleep without knowing. He stared at Mew's face with a tinge of pink dust on his cheeks.

How can someone be handsome by just sleeping?

"Staring is rude, you know?," Gulf's eyed widened and immediately turned his back at him, hiding his blushing face. He shut his eyes closed when he heard a chuckle. "So you actually stayed.."

"H-Huh?,"

Gulf hitched his breath when Mew sat up and make him lay on his back on the bed. He saw a playful smirk on Mew's face. "I remembered everything last night." he spoke. His smirk was gone.

Gulf just gulped hard. "U-Uh.. maybe i just—," he was about to sat up when Mew held him and pushed him back on the bed, caging him in his arms as he hovered on top of him.

"You remember it also right?," Mew spoke in a low voice. "Afterall, I am the one who got drunk last night, not you. It would be a shame if I remember it, but not you."

Gulf licked his lower lip, he was looking everywhere but him and Mew noticed it. "Look at me." he ordered. Gulf doesn't want to, but he found himself following Mew's orders. He looked at him just like what he asked. "..now tell me that you remember everything."

Gulf gulped. "I-I.. i remember." he muttered. Mew smiled hearing that. "Then what did i say exactly?,"

Gulf rolled his eyes internally. Is he trying to make me look dumb?

"W-Why should i tell you? If you remembered what you said, then you don't need to ask me." Gulf tried to act tough. He doesn't want Mew to know that's he's getting all mushy inside because of him.

Mew smirked in amusement. "Outsmarting me huh? I like that." Mew flicked his forehead before withdrawing away from him, but only tosat beside him.

"You're really making me feel things that i couldn't imagine that i will feel." Mew muttered clearly enough for Gulf to hear. He was about to ask what does he mean by that but Mew already went to the bathroom.

Gulf stared at the bathroom's door confusingly. What does he mean by that?

~

"You just said, you're going there to for the launching of your new product, not to get drunk." Gulf rolled his eyes as he prepared Mew's breakfast. He also prepared a painkiller for him.

Mew just smiled while listening to Gulf's scolding. Gulf noticed at and stopped to look at him with his brows raised. "What?,"

"Nothing." Mew spoke, still smiling.

Gulf huffed and looked away. "You can't get me with your smile, Mew."

Mew chuckled. "I wasn't trying to." he spoke amusingly.

Gulf blushed and looked away. "S-Shut up.." he muttered. Mew just smirked as he ate his food. "So what do i make you feel when i smile?,"

Gulf nearly choked on his own saliva.

Mew chuckled as he shook his head in amusement. Gulf blushed profusely and seeing Gulf in that situation makes the latter laugh.

"S-Shut up!," Gulf huffed as he left the kitchen. Mew just sighed as a small amusing smile crept on his lips.

Ah, such a cute maid that i have.

~

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3