[ CHAPTER-2 ]

In the silent sabha, each person was lost in their own contemplation, eager to unravel the purpose of this gathering. Unbeknownst to all, the Lord of the Universe observed the scene with a patient and watchful eye, never once disrupting their musings. Neither did anyone in the assembly catch a glimpse of Him. Krishna maintained a serene smile, fully aware that the destiny of Aryavart was on the verge of a profound transformation .

A young boy, adorned in silver armor, was the first to spot the lord and called out, "Mamashree," instantly drawing Krishna's attention and revealing His presence in the sabha.

In unison, everyone in the assembly rose, showing their respect to Krishna. However, amidst the sea of standing figures, Duryodhana and the Kauravas remained seated, and Duryodhana glared at Ashwathama, his closest friend, who had chosen to pay his respects to their enemy

Arjun, always one to speak his mind, was the first to voice the question, "Madhav, what is the purpose of summoning us just before the war?"

To this, Bheem, his voice laced with anger, added, "Indeed, Krishna, if you are contemplating peace, they've missed their chance. I am bound by my oath to see their end." He pointed vehemently at the Kauravas.

"As if we'd ever consider peace with you ," Duryodhana retorted, his voice dripping with disdain. "It's a choice between me living here or all of you residing in the afterlife. I've never sought peace, nor will I ever entertain the notion."

With a pointed look at Bheem, he continued , "I didn't convene this sabha, so save your outbursts for your friend. In fact, my frustration likely surpasses yours ."

Duryodhana, visibly agitated, pushed himself up from his seat and began striding towards the exit, seemingly indifferent to the proceedings within the sabha. However, he was abruptly halted when Krishna, with a teasing tone, remarked, "Are you truly going to ignore the sabha, Duryodhana, even when it concerns Vrisha, or should I say your dear friend, Radheya ?"

Duryodhana, his anger boiling over, abruptly halted and turned towards Krishna, his eyes flashing with fury. He moved menacingly towards Krishna, accusing, "What have you done with him, you trickster ?" He attempted to attack, but Arjun swiftly stepped in between them, acting as a barrier.

Duryodhana's fury reached its peak as he seized Arjun by the neck, his voice dripping with anger. He vehemently threatened, "Krishna, if anything happens to Karna, I will personally end you."

Bheem, brandishing his mace and ready to intervene, was frozen in his tracks by Ashwathama's bow and arrow. Ashwathama swiftly pulled Duryodhana back before any drastic actions could take place.

Duryodhana tried to speak, but Ashwathama interjected, "Will you calm yourself and sit down? Vasudev can explain what he intended to say ."

Krishna, still wearing a serene smile, remained unperturbed by Duryodhana's aggression. He calmly stated, "Yuvaraj Duryodhana, your friend is in a secure location, and I am not responsible for his presence there. He has been taken by his celestial family ..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The man, who had regained consciousness, looked up to discover two celestial figures standing before him, both adorned with gentle smiles.

"It appears you've awakened, my little brother ," Shanidev remarked with a warm smile.

The man quickly surveyed his surroundings and attempted to free himself from the mystical rope, but his efforts proved futile.

"Karna, don't waste your strength ," Lord Yama advised solemnly. "This is no ordinary restraint. It's a divine noose, gifted by Lord Shiva himself so you won't be able to untie it ."

"Oh, my apologies for not introducing ourselves earlier; I am Shani, and this is Yama ," Shanidev stated in a friendly tone.

Yama couldn't help but tease, "You do recognize us, don't you?"

Karna, seemingly indifferent to their banter, cut to the chase, asking, "Why am I here?"

Shani responded with a playful smile, "Aren't you the one with the sharp words, Karna? You're here because we don't want you to meet your end in the impending war. And who granted you permission to part with your kavach and kundala ?"

Karna, undeterred, retorted, "What do you mean, 'who gave permission'? It's mine, and I don't need anyone's permission to donate it."

Yama clarified firmly, "It was bestowed upon you by our father for your protection. This is no ordinary possession ; it's divine and filled with Amrit. You can't simply give it away to anyone who asks for a donation."

" Welcome to Surya Lok, Karna. You'll be our guest until the war concludes, or if it is halted and peace is achieved. Until that time, this is your abode ," Shani Dev declared .

"What? You can't leave me here! I must stand by my friend's side; he can't face the battle alone ," Karna protested, struggling to free himself.

Shani responded with an indifferent tone, "He's not my brother like you are, so I hold no concern for his fate or anyone else's ." With that, Shani and Yama exited the chamber, leaving Karna growing increasingly frustrated .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Krishna maintained his enigmatic smile as he observed both parties. Just moments ago, they were poised to strike at each other's throats, but now, deep contemplation consumed their thoughts, rendering them oblivious to the world around.

Yudhishthir's face bore the weight of a multitude of emotions-anger, frustration, and sadness. Bheem was enveloped in regret, as was Arjun.

Duryodhana abruptly rose from his seat, walking away, but before his departure, he made a surprising proclamation. "I agree with the peace treaty ," he declared. This declaration left Bhisma, Drona, and Kripa in wide-eyed disbelief, unable to fathom what they had just heard. Meanwhile, the Pandavas were too lost in their thoughts to register his words.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

so how was the second chapter ? Hope you all liked it .

So it was shani who kidnapped karna and looks like our boy couldn't leave them until they released him .

So what are you expecting in the upcoming chapter and i have made many changes as you can see ?