[ CHAPTER-7 ]

Bhishma announced, " It is resolved that the Pandavas will regain their kingdom, and Duryodhan and Dushashan will humbly seek forgiveness from Draupadi ."

He then inquired, "Do both parties concur with this decision ?" Yudhishthir and Duryodhan both nodded in agreement .

"Vasudev, can you finally reveal Radhey's whereabouts ?" inquired Ashwathama with a question.

Krishna responded with a smile, "Didn't I begin this conversation by revealing his whereabouts ? I mentioned he was with his celestial family , which clearly indicates that he is in Suryalok ."

He continued, "I believe that in your focus on Vrisha's birth truth, you may have overlooked the location I initially mentioned ."

Yudhishthir inquired, "Krishna, when can we expect Jyeshtha to return?"

Krishna playfully replied, "I don't have that information ."

"What do you mean you don't have that information? Weren't you the one who convened this sabha ?" Duryodhan questioned as he rose from his throne. He continued, "How can you not know when Mitra vasusen returns? Are you once again toying with us, Krishna?"

"Of course, playing with everyone is my Birth right , isn't it?" Krishna responded with a mischievous smile.

Duryodhan expressed his frustration with Krishna's response, but Ashwathama prevented him from doing any hasty actions.

Yudhishthir raised another question, asking, " Krishna, could you please provide a clear explanation of what transpired with Jyeshtha and how he found himself in Suryalok? Additionally, when can we expect his return ?"

"Bharatha, this all transpired when Devaraj was attempting to acquire Vrisha's kavach and kundals as a donation after Suryapooja, ensuring that in the event of war, Vrisha wouldn't harm Arjuna, despite Suryadev's warnings. Vrisha was prepared to donate the kavach, but Yamadev and Shanidev intervened, apprehending him and transporting him to Suryalok ," Krishna explained .

Krishna went on, "Yamadev made it clear that Vrisha won't be allowed to return to Bhulok until the war concludes or a peace treaty is established. That's the only information he provided, so I cannot specify an exact time for his return ."

"You shameless fools ! Don't you even possess a shred of Kshatriya pride? How can you conspire with such a cowardly plan? Of course, I shouldn't have anticipated anything better from you ," Duryodhan proclaimed loudly looking angrily at Pandavas , capturing the attention of the entire sabha .

"What are you saying, Yuvaraj Duryodhana ?" Arjuna inquired.

Duryodhan responded, " Oh, come on, Arjuna! Devaraj is your father, so it's only natural to assume that it was your plan to take the kavach from my Mitra ."

Arjuna's eyes widened as he grasped Duryodhan's insinuation, but he remained unaware of his father's intentions. He would have welcomed the idea of his kavach being taken away, but not now, not after discovering his true identity .

Many in the sabha were left wondering whether Karna was truly going to part with his Kavach, revered divine armor that was famous throughout the aryavart

Kunti was in complete shock upon hearing what would have transpired if her son's Kavach was taken away. She knew the armor was inseparably bound to his body, impervious to all but requiring the unthinkable act of peeling off his own skin. Just the thought of it made her break into a cold sweat and sent shivers through her legs. She couldn't fathom the excruciating pain Karna would have endured had such a situation arisen .

" Duryodhana, please refrain from instigating any further conflicts. I'm confident that Karna will return safely. In the meantime, focus on the remaining tasks by sending the alliance armies ," Bhishma advised .

" As always, the golden children of the Kuru dynasty will remain unquestioned if anything untoward occurs. The blame will fall on the Kauravas ," Duruyodhan declared in frustration before leaving the sabha, with Ashwathama trailing behind him .

--------------------------------------

The Pandavas and their allies returned to their tent, but Kunti couldn't find the courage to engage in a conversation with Yudhishthir. Her children were visibly upset and angry but Yudhishthir was actively avoiding her. She felt a sense of cowardice in herself but was relieved that her sons had regained their rights without having to battle each other .

What troubled Kunti the most was the impending reunion with her eldest child. She wondered whether he would accept her or not, praying for divine guidance to aid her in this moment.

Similar thoughts weighed on the minds of all the Pandavas. They contemplated how they would confront their elder brother, fully aware that it wouldn't be a straightforward or comfortable encounter .

Among all the Pandavas, Bheem was the most tormented. He had insulted his elder brother on numerous occasions, even likening him to a dog. Now, he found himself grappling with the daunting prospect of how to confront his eldest brother. The mighty Vikrodar, known for his strength and courage, was experiencing an unusual urge to run away from a situation for the first time in his life .

-------------------------------

A man, reclining on a luxurious cushion, lost in profound contemplation on the palace balcony, suddenly sprang to his feet at the unmistakable sound of a hawk. Intrigued, he advanced from the plush cushion, intercepting the message tied to the hawk's leg, and proceeded to read its contents.

" Vivasvan what is in the letter " a beautiful, melodious voice behind him made the young man turn around

--------------------------------------

So how was the 7th chapter ? Hope you all liked it..

Who is this Vivasvan ? Any guesses ....

Anyway what are expecting in the further chapter....