Surprise

Soon the guys had left which gave Dani the opportunity she needed. She walked to Mia's and Marcus's room as knocked softly on the cracked door. She pushed the door slightly and she saw as Mia sat at a desk and Marcus sat on the end of the bed.

"What about Jake?" Marcus asked. "No." Mia giggled. They both turned to look at Dania who smiled. "Hey can I talk to Mia real quick?" Dani asked. "Sure, I should be talking to Tej about what's going on with the hulk anyways." Marcus said before exiting the room.

"Wassup Dani?" Mia asked as she turned in the chair. Dani shut the door before walking in front of the bed to take seat. "Mia I have to tell you something okay." Dani rubbed her palms on her pants, "I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God! Are you kidding me!?" Mia asked. Dania looked up at her with fear, only to see Mia with the biggest smile on her face. She quickly jumped from her chair and hugged Dani. "Now we can do all that mommy stuff together! This is going to be so fun!" Mia cheered.

Dani laughed as she hugged her back.

<3

"DRAW FOUR HOE!" Tori yelled as she placed down one of her five Uno cards.

"Ouu I'm going to get you back Tori, you just wait till some pulls out a reverse!" Gisele yelled. "This is exactly how Uno breaks up families." Dani shook her head as she sipped some of her peach lemonade.

"Here you go Gisele." Mia said as she placed down a reverse Uno card. "Oh sweet Jesus." Tej rubbed his face because he knew what was going to happen next. "DRAW FOUR BITCH!" Gisele yelled as the police cars pulled in. "OH I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST DRAW FOUR ME!" Tori yelled.

Dani shook her head as she looked over at Brian who was happier then an ox. "DRAW YOUR FOUR CARDS ASTORIA!" Gisele yelled which cause the guys to look over at them. "We're playing Uno." Dania smiled. "FINE BUT TEJ SWITCH SEATS WITH ME!" Tori yelled as she stood up. "Why?" Tej asked.

"CAUSE I SAID SO!" Tori grabbed her cards and switched seats with him. Tori looked to her right and smiled big as Mia was sitting there. "Hi Mia." She smiled 'innocently'.

"Uh oh."

<3

"I'm going shopping anybody want anything?" Dani asked as she grabbed her purse. "Chips." Han said. "Butterfingers wait no skittles." Roman added. "Gummy warms." Tori said. "Fruit punch." Mia said.

Dania rolled her eyes playfully and nodded, "I'll be back."

Dania had went out shopping for groceries. They wanted this big barbecue before the big heist so somebody had to go out and get it. Dania volunteered because she wanted to get some fresh air and she also wanted more peaches and mangos.

This baby obviously had a thing for fruit. She shopped and carried bags as she felt hands on her. It was Vince. "What the hell?! Vince what are you-" "Quiet! They've been tracking you." Vince said as he lead her out the outside grocery store.

They had lost them and quickly hurried back to the hideout. Dani walked in with Vince behind her. She saw Brian putting air in one of the tires of the police cars. Brian looked up and his face went into full anger.

Roman quickly looked and stopped putting air into the tires as he watched Brian stand up.

He quickly stood up and Dani met him halfway before he could do anything. "Wait! It's okay! It's okay. Reyes' guys were waiting for me at the market. Vince just saved my life." Dani explained.