A sweet evening (1k Reads Special)

Main ships : Razor x Bennet
Timeline: modern adult AU / smut / fluff
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ=^._.^= ∫ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ=^._.^= ∫ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

"Ahh...urghh...yess....fuck...."

Razor kept a steady speed. His forehead was covered with sweat and he was feeling so close to his high. He opened his scrunched eyes and got lost in amber orbs, which were blown with lust, reflecting his own flustered face.

He reduced his speed and leant down to kiss the inviting plump lips.

"Mhmm..."

He brought his hand in between and got hold of Bennet's member, making him gasp in the kiss. The pyro boy arched his back and moaned when Razor stroked his length slowly with the help of precum that was oozing out already.

Razor broke apart from the kiss and looked at Bennet. He had his eyes half lidded in pleasure, delicious moans slipping out from his lips periodically.

Razor stroked and thrusted in sync, grunting and feeling his insides coiling yet again. He kept one hand on Bennet's chest to keep his balance and the other was busy stroking.

"Does this feels good?"

Bennet hummed in answer. "So good...ahh..!"

Razor increased his speed on hand and thrusting, becoming rougher with every thrust. Bennet was a moaning mess beneath him. He gathered his hair and moved it on his left shoulder so he could see Bennet clearly.

"Ra-zor...close...ah...so close..."

"Me too....come with me, Benny....yes..."

Bennet's body spasmed and he came with a splash on Razor's chest and his own stomach. Razor saw every act and came himself, a few seconds later, grunting and thrusting in as deep as he could. He spilled his seed inside Bennet and took deep shuddering breaths before plopping down on Bennet due to exhaustion.

Both boys breathed heavily, stroking each other's hair.

"That was so amazing!" Bennet exclaimed and beamed at Razor, who hummed in reply and kissed him.

"You are amazing, Benny." Razor said, while stroking his flushed cheek.

Bennet blushed and wrapped Razor in a warm embrace, falling asleep in a few minutes. Razor got up and wrapped a towel around himself before carrying Bennet bridal style towards the bed and putting him down.

He went to the bathroom to change into his nightwear and slept besides Bennet, legs and hands tangled.