My day gets better when I'm with you

Main ships : Thoma x Ayato
Timeline : AU / fluff / hint of smut
✧༺♥༻✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻✧
Sigh.

It was a very tiring day. The Fatui were relentless today. Ayato was covered in Fatui blood, sword shining making even the crimson look beautiful.

"You all can go now, your duty for today ends here."

Ayato muttered. He heard 'Yes sir' three times followed by soft receding footfalls until there was not a single sound left. His informers.

He walked towards a stream nearby to wash his sword in the clear glistening water.

He turned around, going to the only place he could truly relax, his home.

✧༺♥༻✧

"Waka! You are home!"

Thoma chirped, quickly wiping his hands on the apron and walking towards Ayato. He looked at Ayato's face and suddenly his happy expression dropped. Oh..again...

"Waka..."

"Please make some milk tea for me, Thoma."

"Yes, sure. Please get relaxed till then."

Ayato nodded in reply, while taking off his coat. He needed only two things right now, nothing else. He took off his waist-coat along with his shoes and put them aside in their respective places before going and sitting on a chair nearby.

"Here," Thoma said while handling him a cup of milk tea. He took it and slowly began sipping all the while following Thoma's movements as he readied his bed for the night.

So responsible.

He sighed with satisfaction after he finishing his tea.

"More...?"

"No, thank you."

He gave the cup to Thoma, grazing his hand on his while handling it. Thoma looked at him, his face becoming red gradually. Ayato smiled at him and gestured to go. Thoma cleared his throat once and left.

"Waka, do you want to continue our last che-....."

He stood shocked in the room entrance as he took in the view in front of him. Ayato was laid on the bed shirtless, hands behind his head. Thoma gulped slowly realising his throat had suddenly become dry.

Ayato smiled and gestured Thoma to come in with his pointer finger. Thoma came in slowly, shutting the door behind him.

"I don't need a chess match right now, Thoma."

Thoma nodded understandingly, standing besides Ayato. "Okay...what do you wanna do?"

Ayato grabbed Thoma's collar and pulled him on the bed with him, making him lay flat above him.

"W-Wa-.."

"Shhh"

Ayato shushed Thoma by putting a finger on his lips.

"I need you, Thoma. I had a really bad day and I barely escaped, thanks to my informers. I haven't been feeling upto the mark since the morning. Help me feel good, Thoma."

Thoma removed Ayato's finger from his lips and placed a soft kiss on it's tip. "Anything for you..."

Ayato pulled Thoma close to him by his neck, his lips meeting Thoma's in a sensual kiss.

Thoma responded by moving his lips in sync, grabbing Ayato's face between his palms lovingly.

Ayato turned, switching their positions. They both broke their kiss, heaving lightly. Ayato removed Thoma's jacket along with his shirt. Just as the shirt got removed, Thoma pulled Ayato flush to himself and continued their kiss, this time making it hot instead of sensual. Ayato moaned from the passionate kiss, which made Thoma moan in response. He could feel Ayato grinding on him slowly. He broke the kiss, looking Ayato in the eyes. Nothing but lust shone in them.

"Waka.."

"Thoma.." Ayato caressed his cheek softly. "What would I do without you?"

Thoma blushed crimson and hid his face in Ayato's neck, making him chuckle lightly.

Ayato got up and started removing his belt, Thoma copying his actions.

Both men indulged in each other for few hours, finding something they longed for.