Our Incomplete Story

"Ma'am? A proposal has arrived" Walking into the lavish glass bound cabin,  a lady in her 20's informed. She had her hairs held in a soft flat bun, while her attire perfectly official.

Her blue pencil skirt reached her toned knee while her matching overcoat hugging her accurately.
But the problem arose then, when her well attired confident body language didn't agree with her facial expressions.

She bit her rosy  lower lip, when she was asked, "From?"
The voice was commanding, held a supreme authority.
"From whom Maria?" She called out again, sliding around on her rolling chair.

The characteristics red tips of her long mane, was lying against her black coat. Her glowing blue orbs, stuck at her nervous looking Personal assistant, while her left elbow resting comfortably on the handle of her large sofa. The painted nails of her left hand playing with each other while the other clicking on the glass table.

"Radcliffe Enterprises" Maria squeaked out lowering her gaze.

"Reject!" She dictated out at once without even glancing at the white envelops pressed between the fingers of Maria.

"Ms.Wright, please...." She begged out in a courteous voice, ".....atleast read the proposal once. It's really appealing" Maria added.

"And how do you know? Are you reading my letters Miss Maria?" The lady addresed as Ms.Wright asked whilst constantly typing on her laptop.

"I would never dare to Ma'am" Replied Maria plucking up all her confidence and courage.

Releasing out a small chuckle, Ms.Wright gulped in the dark bitter liquid placed on the side table.
                       She then averted her stern gaze from the white mug to her fellow employee, "It's a trap. Don't fall for it" She added.

"Sorry to overrule you Bonnie ma'am. But you should read it once" Adamantly placing the letter at the corner of her table, Maria left the cabin, leaving behind a confused Bonnie.

Gazing at the packed envelop for a minute or so, Bonnie took the envelope with shaky fingers.

She doesn't want to come across anything that reminds her of him. She have had enough of it.

Tightening her grip around the paper, Bonnie closed her eyes and then opened.

Taking a deep breath, she turned it around to see her name written in beautiful calligraphy, while his name scribbled in one corner, in form of his sign. His haphazared writting. After so long she is witnessing it, refreshing many memories, and unfortunately the darkest one too.....

"Get out of here Bonnie!!" He barked out. Barked out at the broken girl who was constantly begging for mercy.

"Dan?..." She took a step towards him, "....Atleast listen to me once" She added.

"I don't want to hear your made up lie!!" Dan shouted out again making her tremble back on her feet.

"You have known me since childhood. How could you satisfy your illusion?" Bonnie asked choking on her own voice.

"I am not!!" Dan snapped out again. His eyes got as red as hibiscus, while teeth gritting against each other, "......I am just breaking my illusion, that my wife has always loved me" He added breaking the girl in front more.

"I have!!" Bonnie breathed out taking a step towards him. She then cupped his cheek, "I have.. " She whispered out again and was about to plant a kiss on his forehead when Dan pushed her out.
"Nonsense!!"