"Let me teach you baby!!"

Pushing open the door, Alfred Enoch, the tall dark and handsome guy with sharp chiseled face, entered the room assigned to be Harry Potter's.

A small group of boys from the large lot decided to have a good jamming session. After all not everyday they get one and a half hours free.

A section was set was busy being set up into hospital wing. Dan, Rupert, Matthew, Devon and Tom all gathered together into Dan's make up room, having a great boys time.

"Hey Al? What took you so much time?" Asked Matthew taking a large gulp of his canned drink.

"Oh the director had a hard time" answered Alfred sighing.

"Why though?" Asked Dan chuckling at his friends dismayed expression.

"It's a kiss scene" said Alfred and get a few hoots and whistles in return which made him sigh deep.

"With?" Asked Dan once the hooting and whistling comes to an end.

"With your girlfriend" answered Alfred and Dan immediately sat up straight. His ears took a shade of red when he blurted out, "What nonsense?"

"Dan you got yourself a girlfriend?" Asked Devon Murray putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No! I..I would have told you guys" he said briskly getting up from his place when Rupert pushed him back on his chair.

"Calm down guys. I meant on-screen girlfriend. Bonnie" said Alfred and the pit of Dan's stomach quick churn before relaxing. The colour of his pinna started subsiding back to normal.

"Oh.." sighed Devon Murray unenthusiastically.

"But why a hard time?" Asked Tom once this confusion got cleared while taking a bite of his pastry.

"Because Bonnie is adamant she won't kiss me on-screen" he said making Dan's blue eyes shine out. "She is not comfortable" he added sighing.

"Poor Al" commented Rupert giggling and Alfred threw a cushion on him.

"What did you do mate to maker her uncomfortable?" Asked Devon putting his hand on Alfred's thighs while giving it a light press.

"Shut up Dev!! I didn't do anything" he exclaimed only to receive giggles and howls.

"Bonnie is a shy girl. Can't help" Dan remarked apologetically putting a hand on his shoulder, while smile never leaving his face.

"That means Bonnie is not gonna kiss Dan too" added Tom pursing his lips.

"We are going to kiss?" Asked Dan pretending to be very much uncertain.

"Come on Dan..." Replied Tom, "...later in the book Harry and Ginny dates and they have an exclusive kiss" he said thrusting on the word exclusive, "Didn't you read the book?" He added smirking. 

"No. Not reached there yet" replied Dan pressing his lips in thin line.
"Does he have a hint?"

"You guys missed the directors face..." said Alfred snapping out Dan of his thoughts, "...it was all red. Atlast he gave up. I was just wishing David doesn't bang his head" said Alfred and the whole group giggled.

*********

"Okay So, Dan, Bonnie, Rupert, Emma and Jessica, come up we are going to film the hospital scene now" called the director of the film 'Harry Potter and half blood Prince' David Yates.

All of them, handing over their scripts to the spot boy, walk up to take their respective position while Jessica stayed out of the camera range.

"I am loving the hospital scenes, honestly" said Rupert lying on the hospital bed.