Anniversary

It was a pleasant spring evening, and Bonnie was sitting on the sofa working on the script of her new film.

Daniel entered home, removed his shoes and took on his slippers. He went to the hall to see Bonnie was quiet engrossed in her work.

He top-toeingly  reached her and tickled her. Bonnie jumped up and shrieked.
"Dan!!"

Daniel giggled gave a passionate kiss to her slightly annoyed wife, "Sorry for interrupting your work sweetheart, but you were quiet engrossed. You didn't get my presence" he breathed on her lips.

"It ok... I can forgive you for now" Bonnie said wrapping her arms around him and kissed him once more.

"What are you working at??" Asked Daniel sitting beside her.

"Working on the script of a featured film" answered Bonnie while Daniel removed a piece of hair from her face.

"Hmm. Have time for me??" Asked Daniel pursing his lips.

"Stop being sarcastic" said Bonnie frowning and turned to the other side.

Daniel wrapped his arms around her,  muzzled his nose on her neck and smelt her hair.
He breathed in her ear, "Is my sweetheart wife angry??"

Bonnie hitched at his feel. She felt shivers down her spine and the skin of her neck forming spines, "No...." she said in a hushed voice.

Daniel ran his fingers against her neck line, "I love the fact that I still have this effect on you... even after our marriage Mrs. Bonnie Radcliffe " and Bonnie blushed on hearing her name assigned with Radcliffe.

"You... freshen up. I'll prepare something for you" said Bonnie, removing his hands around her but Daniel pulled her close, "No need".

"Hmm??" Bonnie tilted her head to look at him.

"I thought of preparing a cake for you"
And Bonnie smiled wide, "I thought you forgot because of the work load."

"How can I forget that day...." said Dan and Bonnie crashed her lips against his.
The kiss continued for a few long moment, when they broke the kiss for air. Their foreheads resting against each other, "If you keep on continuing like this, how will a help myself to prepare the cake."

"Who started??" Bonnie smirked.

"Okay... I'll be back. Carry on with your work" with these words Daniel pecked her lips and headed up to their room.

After about half an hour, Daniel entered the kitchen and started preparing the cake.

"Do you need some help??" Bonnie asked looking up from her writing.

"No.... It's okay" answered Daniel, "you enjoy the view" saying this Daniel smirked.

Bonnie blushed pouted her lips giving him a flying kiss which Daniel returned.

After about 45 minutes or so the whole place started smelling sweet.
Bonnie kept her work aside and went to the kitchen.

She started looking at the things, "need some help??"

"Taste this" said Daniel offering her a spoon of icing cream.

Bonnie tasted it, "It's low in sugar"
"What? But I did add enough sugar"
"You yourself see" and Bonnie fed him a  spoon of the cream in a way  that little bit of cream integrated at the corner of his lips.

"It's perfect in sweetness" said Daniel tasting it.

"Really??" And Bonnie licked the cream integrated at the corner of his lips, "yeah now it's sweet" said Bonnie smiling wide, while her cheeks going a deeper shade of red.

Daniel grabbed her waist, pulled her close, applied a streak on cream close to her throat and wiped it into his mouth using his lips. Bonnie moaned at his touch.

He then next applied it just above her chest and did the same thing.

With every touch of his mouth and hot breath Bonnie moaned in pleasure. She clutched his shirt and screamed his name when Dan bit her neck lightly leaving a mark.

Bonnie pushed Dan against the kitchen wall and kissed him hungrily and Dan kissed her back with same amount if passion.
Things started getting heated up, and he put his hand under her shirt, when they sensed a burning smell.

"Is something burning??" Asked Bonnie nearly forgetting about the cake.

"My cake!!" Dan squeaked and ran up to the oven and opened it. He was about to put his hand inside the hot oven when Bonnie grabbed it and used a cloth take out the burnt dish.

Dan disheartenedly looked at the cake.
"I am sorry Dan... because of me..." Bonnie apologized looking down.

"No baby It's okay... My gift for you got destroyed"

"You are my best gift" consoled Bonnie hugging him.

Daniel got into the hug, his head resting against hers.
"I'll compost this cake" said this Bonnie took a dish and composted in the compost area of the garden.

She washed her hands and sat beside Daniel, "It's okay baby.... I know things got wasted but... I am sorry".

"No please. Don't apologise over and over please" said Daniel holding her hand and pulling to close his chest. He then kissed her hands lightly.

"Then bring a smile on your face. I hate seeing you like this" said Bonnie cupping his face.

Daniel smiled and pulled her onto his lap. He hugged her lying his head on her chest and Bonnie pulled  him close and stroked his hair. They closed their eyes and Bonnie rested her head on his. They both enjoying this silence....

"I love you Dan" said Bonnie and she opened her eyes to look at him. Daniel smiled lovingly at her and Bonnie planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too Bonnie" and Daniel kissed her passionately. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me" said Daniel and got into a tight hug.

After few moments, Bonnie got up from his lap, "I'll be back" she whispered on his lips.

She went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and brought out a beautiful cake with their name wriiten on it.

She placed a candle, lit it and carefully took it to him.

Daniel looked at Bonnie bringing a cake and was quiet astonished. "You too prepared a cake."

"Yeah" said Bonnie smiling.

"Why didn't you tell me??"

"You were so excited to bake a cake for me that I didn't want to burst your happy balloon"

Dan hugged her from side taking care the cake doesn't get destroyed.

Bonnie placed the cake on the table in front. They blew out the candle and the clock struck 12:00.

They cut the cake together, "Happy Anniversary Baby" said Bonnie feeding him the cake.

"Happy Anniversary Sweetheart" Dan said looking at Bonnie with glittering eyes and they shared a kiss.

So a new moment on One shots. Hope you like it.

Will post more once I get a good idea...
Please hit the star button and do follow for more updates.
Until then...Bye

Thank you
.......