Khurafati couple (RraHel)

"Ab hume bata dena chahiye" Suggested the wavy haired girl as she surfed through her phone screen.

"Nhi Helly" Her man replied shortly, even who's eyes were busy stuck at his phone. He swiped one by one, while flashing the screen to the annoyed looking girl.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear when the engagement ring flaunted royally on her ring finger.

"Arrey par Rrahul..." Ignoring the picture of beautiful aisle shown by her fiance, Helly started but was soon shut down when the answer of her would-be-husband remained the same, "No means No baby"
Rrahul pressed his lips in thin line to which Helly simply rolled her eyes thus earning a chuckle. 

"Kab batayenge?" She asked, snatching their phones together and then keeping it aside, ".....Kal humara roka hai. Aise hi sabko pta chal jayega"  Helly added pulling his attention towards her. 

Grinning at the irritated antics of his would-be-wife, Rrahul grabbed both of her hands in his, "Sweetheart?....." shifting towards her, thus adjusting the gap between them, Rrahul continued, "......Kaise pta chalega jab tak tum kuch post hi nhi karogi" he raised an eyebrow.

Hitting her forehead hard, Helly presumed, "Aur achanak se ek din wedding photos release karoge na toh fans bawre ho jayenge"

Nodding his head like 'Noddy', Rrahul opened out Helly's arms and then rested his head on her lap.

She instinctively started running her fingers through his hairs when the soft hairs tickled the skin underneath her patiala.

"Par jhatka utna nhi lagega.." He said making Helly look at him in confusion. The smile of hers immediately got replaced. 

"Kya chal raha hai tumhare dimaag mein?" Helly asked sternly when Rrahul wiggled his eyebrows in naughtiness.

"Roke ki photos main release karunga, tumhara chehra chupa ke...." The enthusiasm in his tone was overflowing and Helly again smacked her forehead, ".....Tum jaise din ke teen photos upload karti ho...." she pursed her lips at his recent statement, "....waise hi karogi...."

"Woh sochte reh jayenge" Helly vocalised out loud cutting Rrahul's narration.

"Nope!!" He instantly replied again resting his head on her lap and then entwining his ten fingers with all the ten of hers. Rrahul pulled her towards him,  "....Woh spies ban jayenge...." He added chuckling when Helly started giggling too,, "....Aur jitna ghumenge utna ghumaunga" and both busted into fists of laughter.

"But jokes apart...." Helly spoke holding his temple, ".....Troll karenge tumhe Rrahul....." the giggling redness of Helly shifted and concern engulfed her entire countenance, "....Kuch bhi ulta seedha bolenge. Yaad nhi hai jab tum Nia ke saath Goa gaye the, kitni ghatiya baatein ki thi tumhare baare" she added looking hurt. 

"Arrey meri Janeman...." sitting up right away, Rrahul cupped her round face in his large palms. No doubt they fit perfectly, "....kuch nhi hoga.." Helly bit her lower lip unassured.
Reading the reluctancy, Rrahul added, ".....Aur agar kuch hua bhi toh, main toh saccha hoon na?" and the broad smile made its place again.

Helly nodded her head when Rrahul again moved back to his position.

"Ek baat bataun?" asked Helly resuming her favorite job of running her fingers through his hairs.

"Hmm" replied Rrahul closing his eyes as he enjoyed the soft movements of Helly's artistic fingers. 

"Mujhe tabhi samajh jana chahiye tha ki tum meri destiny ho....." she avowed,  "......jab 23 ladki ke reject hone ke baad main Riddhima bani" completing, Helly looked down at Rrahul who shot back a bored look.